Security Assistant - IV (Rosslyn, VA)
McManis & Monsalve Associates, Inc. Rosslyn, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
McManis & Monsalve Associates (MMA) is a small, economically, disadvantaged women-owned small business (EDWOSB) professional services firm. MMA provides services and solutions in the areas of program management, personnel security, training, process improvement and security. Our firm provides cleared professionals for the Department of State, Department of Homeland Security, Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency, Special Operations Command, TRADOC, Defense Health Agency, National Institutes of Health, and Indian Health Services. MMA provides subject matter experts, program managers, project managers, analysts, intelligence analysts, security professionals, logistics specialists, trainers, adjudicators, budget analysts for a wide variety of mission critical requirements.
This position will be stationed in Rosslyn, VA.
The Security Assistant - IV is responsible for entering or editing data pertaining to new background investigation cases. The incumbent assigns cases to the appropriate team members; maintains statistical records with regard to the status of individual cases; monitors the transmission of cases, ensuring that proper documents have been included; logs all pertinent information into a computer case tracking system and/or record management system; uses an automated data processing system and a variety of software packages and programs to accomplish a wide range of clerical, statistical, and data entry/retrieval tasks in support of administrative work. Position is full-time, non-exempt and to start immediately upon selection and security clearance processing and receipt.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities/Description
- Review all security packages
- Contact the appropriate office and/or applicant to request missing documents
- Create case folders for all security packages
- Assign the packages the proper codes in the data system
- Assign cases to case managers
- Type up Moderate Risk Public Trust security clearance sheets
- Close cases in Case Management System (CMS)
- Sort all incoming mail to the proper case manager and team leader
- Mail security clearances to different bureaus
- Answer inquiries from case managers and team leaders
- May be asked to assist in making deliveries to HR/REE (in DC)
- Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Five (5) years of specialized administrative experience to include the following:
- Office management
- Suspense tracking
- Review of executive level correspondence
- Database administration
- Financial and project status tracking and reporting
- Monthly reports
- Maintaining operating procedures
- Extensive knowledge in the following:
- Electronic database operations management
- Administrative and correspondence processing procedures
- Understanding of procedures required for processing actions for review, approval, and release
- Work under close and continuing supervision and follows detailed guidelines covering all aspects of the work on assignments designed to expand capabilities and knowledge
- Must have strong computer skills to include database experience and possess a proficiency in data entry training will be provided on specialized databases utilized
- Must maintain absolute discretion in the handling of the following:
- Classified information
- Criminal investigative reports
- Personnel files
- Other sensitive matters
- Undergraduate degree
- Two (2) years specialized office experience
- May be subject to a Government Security Investigation and must meet eligibility for access to classified information, Secret clearance level
- Entry onto duty will be assigned upon receipt of a Secret clearance
McManis and Monsalve Associates, Inc. (MMA) is committed to providing equal opportunity to all associates without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, sex, age, national origin, or physical disability. We are committed to provide reasonable accommodation (including making change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternative format) to qualified individuals with disabilities to apply for a job or to perform a job. To request reasonable accommodation please contact HR Department at Recruitment@groupssi.com or 301-540-8864.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
McManis & Monsalve Associates, Inc.
Real EstateView all jobs at McManis & Monsalve Associates, Inc.