Branch Manager - Northern Virginia, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Develops forecasts, financial objectives and business plans.
- Assures team maintains the highest ethical standards and levels of professional performance.
- Utilizes knowledge, training and experience to solicit and promote the Company's loan products.
- Knowledge of FNMA/FHLMC,FHA,VA and VHDA underwriting guidelines Recruit, hire and train all branch personnel including mortgage loan officers/ MLOs, compliance, operations, underwriters, processing teams, and other mortgage professionals to build a well-rounded team
- Represent our brand in a positive way to referral networks, such as realtors, using effective marketing tactics and paying strong attention to reputation management.
- Maintain and enforce branch policies, procedures, and protocols are followed by all team members.
- Adhere to state, regional, and federal guidelines, and ensure all loans meet company policies and procedures.
- Exceed new business generation, pipeline, and sales management goals to increase industry market share.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proven success in building, leading and guiding a motivated sales team.
- Current knowledge of mortgage banking, all applicable laws, regulations and industry standards, as well as all company rules, procedures and policies.
- Analytical skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Team development/coaching skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment under time constraints.
- Strong interpersonal skills and must be a team player.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
Educational and Experience Requirements:
- At least 5 years of experience originating mortgage loans
- Prior experience working with Encompass 360
- Must at all times be able to meet any and all applicable qualifications and standards required for Loan Officer Licensure under the SAFE Act. Must remain current on any and all applicable registration, licensing and training obligations required under the SAFE Act and/or any other state, federal or local laws pertaining to Loan Officer Certification or standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Business is preferred.
- Certification(s) from the Mortgage Bankers Association preferred but not required.
McLean Mortgage Corporation
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at McLean Mortgage Corporation