On behalf of our client we are looking for a candidate who can represent, manage and provide technical support to the Air Reserve Component at ACC A5/8ZN, NGB headquarters counterparts, Headquarters Air Force (HAF) Inspector General (IG), & DoD organizations.
Our client support 48 Air Reserve Component (ARC) Advanced Program and Active Duty Total Force Integration (TFI) sites including the personnel, training, facilities, and resources in delivering best-value services in Information Technology, Cyber Security, Information Assurance Databases, Project and Program Management to Government agencies.
- Will advise and provide recommendations on Combat Air Force (CAF) Total Force Integration (TFI) initiatives related to the research, development, and fielding of Air Dominance Systems
- Will provide assistance to the program lead for CAF Global Precision Attack Systems; including unit-level Global Precision Attack systems coordination, security, modernization, repair and replacement across the ARC
- Will lead multidisciplinary teams in support of testing, integration, and fielding approvals for advanced capability systems
- Will produce and interpret operational and security policy and training products while developing and documenting capability requirements in support of Global Precision Attack systems
- Will provide recommendations to the PM
- Top secret clearance with SCI eligibility
- Five (5) years supervisory experience with AF fighter aircraft avionics systems within the last 10 years
- Knowledgeable of mission and operational differences between ARC, active duty Air Force., and other DoD organizations
- Bachelor’s degree or 10 years, avionics system experience on F-16, F-15, F-22, or F-35 aircraft
- Three (3) years MAJCOM staff, or equivalent experience. (Above Wing level or sister service equivalent)
- Special Access Program experience required
- One (1) year experience with aircraft or munitions maintenance and accountability management systems
- Must meet and maintain a Special Access Program (SAP) and SCI eligibility criteria.
Some of the Benefits Client is Offering:
- Health Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care
- Short Term & Long Term Disability Coverage
- Relocation Assistance