Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
Job Location: Stevensville, MD
Job Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Full-time
- Serve in a mentor role to team members
- Experience with the React framework and some variation of additional tools (Node, Yarn, Webpack for building and package management, Redux for state management)
- Applying government and industry security into our React web-application
- Coding/configuring software applications based on detailed wireframes and requirements.
- Testing the application for usability and functionality.
- Creating Unit Tests.
- Participating in code reviews.
- Working with the Systems Engineers as well as testers to assure the application is meeting the requirements.
- Work in a fast-paced software development environment to meet schedule milestones.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- 12-15 years of experience building complex web applications; 7+ years of experience developing single page applications; 3+ years of current experience developing in React.js and Redux.
- Experience in Angular, Backbone, Knockout or Ember.
- Experience with ECMAScript 6
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Thorough understanding of Redux.js and its core principles
- Proficiency with Chrome and/or other browser Developer Tools.
- Strong communication skills that enable proactive and effective collaboration with the local and virtual team.
- Knowledge of and ability to apply principles, theories, and concepts of the Software Engineering field working under limited supervision
Interested candidates Apply Here: https://bit.ly/31ollbr