Python Developer - Fully Remote
McLean Intelligent Workforce Philadelphia, PA
- Posted: 4 days ago
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
We are looking for an engineer who loves to code, understands technical requirements, collaborates on solutions, listens to users, and delivers technology solutions in a high velocity, dynamic, "always on" environment. Aside from software development in a fast-paced environment, performance tuning, platform optimizations, and automation is our passion. Our team values inclusiveness, collaboration, personal growth, and fun.
Location: Philadelphia, PA (Remote)
Work Arrangement: Contract 1099 hourly fulltime role.
Work Authorization: EAD, GC, USCIT - No H1Bs
Job Description: Software Development contractor – Responsible for planning and designing new software and hardware applications. Analyzes, tests, and assists with the integration of new applications. Oversees the documentation of all development activity. Assists with tracking performance metrics. Provides guidance and support to other Engineers. Integrates knowledge of business and functional priorities. Acts as a key contributor in a complex and crucial environment.
- Collaborates with project stakeholders to identify product and technical requirements. Conducts analysis to determine integration needs.
- Designs new software and hardware systems, supports applications under development, and customizes current applications.
- Write and edit documentation and technical requirements, including software designs, evaluation plans, test results, technical manuals, and formal recommendations and reports.
- Keeps current with technological developments within the industry. Monitors and evaluates competitive applications and products. Reviews literature, patents, and current practices relevant to the solution of assigned projects.
- Assists in tracking and evaluating performance metrics. Ensures team delivers software on time, to specification, and within budget.
- Acts as a technical contact and liaison for outside vendors and/or customers.
- Presents and defends architectural, design, and technical choices to internal and external audiences.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
Requirements & Skills:
- Full stack software developer with 2-5 years of development experience.
- Experience with Machine Learning / Computer Vision
- Experience with Deep Learning Frameworks such as Tensor Flow and Pytorch
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python and Java
- Familiarity with database technology such as MongoDB
- BA/BS or higher in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
McLean Intelligent WorkforceWhy Work Here?
If you're excited to be part of a winning team and If you are looking for a very good environment, Then this is the right place for you.
McLean Intelligent Workforce is an independent firm specializing in recruiting top-quality professionals for our clients.