On behalf of our client we are looking for a candidate who can represent, manage and provide technical support to the Air Reserve Component at ACC A5/8ZN, NGB headquarters counterparts, Headquarters Air Force (HAF) Inspector General (IG), & DoD organizations.
Our client support 48 Air Reserve Component (ARC) Advanced Program and Active Duty Total Force Integration (TFI) sites including the personnel, training, facilities, and resources in delivering best-value services in Information Technology, Cyber Security, Information Assurance Databases, Project and Program Management to Government agencies.
Location: HQ ACC/A5/8ZN, Langley AFB, VA
- Provide classification, management, and guidance to approximately 46 subordinate units for DOD special access programs to include information security, physical security, personnel security, operations security, and information technology security and assist the PM/GSO in implementing a security awareness and training programs throughout the ANG.
- Assist the PM/GSO with providing guidance, direction, and interpretation of the personnel security program, review and make recommendations on the methods and techniques required to secure Automated Information System (AIS) systems and assist in conducting security reviews of subordinate units
- Advice and assist the PM/GSO in providing technical guidance and direction during new facility construction or when modifying existing facilities, develop and recommend for approval security awareness training and education programs, and assist with the coordination and conduct of Staff Assistance Visits and Program Reviews.
Active Top Secret Security clearance
Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Department of Defense (DoD) security management.
Some of the Benefits Client is Offering:
- Health Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care
- Short Term & Long Term Disability Coverage
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Relocation Assistance