Customer Support Analyst || Active TS/SCI Clearance
McLean Intelligent Workforce Reston, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Customer Support Analyst will provide support, analysis, research, and advice into exceptionally complex problems and processes relating to financial and acquisition systems. This position works in a cross-functional team environment with government and contractor personnel.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide timely on-site customer support for users
- Provide end-user support and interface management for financial systems
- Provide support for successful transaction processing
- Provide knowledge of federal acquisition processes needed
Education and qualifications:
- U.S. citizenship
- Current TS/SCI security clearance with CI polygraph (will consider current TS/SCI)
- Ability to provide Tier 2-3 Service Desk support
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to lead testing initiatives for releases as needed
- Ability to document processes as needed
- Experience at the junior-mid level providing support for Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), financial management or contract management systems (e.g PeopleSoft, ComprizonSuite, PRISM, MOMENTUM)
- Knowledge of Federal acquisition and/or financial management processes a plus
- Strong written and communication skills
McLean Intelligent WorkforceWhy Work Here?
If you're excited to be part of a winning team and If you are looking for a very good environment, Then this is the right place for you.
McLean Intelligent Workforce is an independent firm specializing in recruiting top-quality professionals for our clients.