One of our clients is seeking an experienced Engineer to work in the firm’s Jackson, MS office. The qualified candidate will responsible for a wide variety of drainage and transportation-related projects from planning through design and construction.
- The Senior Project Manager will be in charge of various high-profile civil engineering projects, which may include local, state, and/or federal projects, such as roadway, drainage, airport, bridge, utility, water/wastewater, and/or traffic projects. The candidate will be responsible for keeping the project on schedule and under budget.
- The Senior Project Manager will communicate with everyone involved in the project, ensuring that everyone is on the same page. The candidate will also carry the responsibility of anticipating problems before they occur and finding ways to accomplish project goals regardless of changing circumstances.
- In addition, the candidate will assist in business development efforts for projects and cultivate client relationships.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering,
- At least ten years of engineering experience
- Mississippi licensure as a Professional Engineer
Interested applicants, please apply here: https://bit.ly/2OK29Th