MBC Montgomery County - Connect Director
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Connect Director is responsible for making sure we have a clear, effective, and consistent strategy for helping people find their place in our church. This role also includes leading our MBC MoCo women’s ministry.
Duties and responsibilities (Essential Functions)
The following items describe some of the ways this individual will accomplish this task:
- Create and maintain a “Welcoming Environment” on Sunday mornings.
- Oversee Welcome Teams strategy and leadership (greeters, ushers, kids check-in, parking, security, etc.)
- Recruit, develop, and supervise a Hospitality Director and Coffee Team Coordinator
- Develop and Oversee the MBC MoCo Welcome goals and strategy.
- Implement a clear and effective next steps strategy to guide first-time guests from visitor status to meaningful involvement in our church. This includes an easily accessible pathway and efficient processes.
- Recruit, develop, and supervise a team to follow-up with first-time guests through prompt communication. This includes collecting and storing new guest information, follow-up emails and phone calls, directing guest inquiries to the appropriate staff or leader, etc.
- Develop and oversee our follow-up process for people who have indicated they are new Christians or are interested in becoming a Christian.
- Oversee the development of all MBC MoCo Communities. These are mid-sized environments that are designed to help people find fellowship with others and grow in their relationship with God. These communities may include: MBC MoCo Women’s Ministry, Men’s Ministry, Young Adults, etc.
- Recruit, develop, and supervise our discipleship community leaders.
- Ensure that our MBC MoCo Communities are healthy, effective, and aligned with our overall ministry strategy.
- Design and implement a strategy for serving the unique needs of women at MBC MoCo that aligns with and complements our overall discipleship strategy.
- Coordinate seasonal opportunities for women to gather for fellowship and ministry.
- Partner with MBC MoCo pastors in providing pastoral care to women at our location.
- Partner with MBC MoCo pastors in equipping women for teaching and leadership.
- Oversee connection strategies through social media platforms for people to meaningfully and regularly engage in our church.
- Attend necessary staff and leadership meetings.
- Participate in the overall life of the church as an active member.
- Must be a “people person” who enjoys meeting new people and thrives in social environments.
- Must have demonstrated a gifting for building teams and developing leaders
- Must be passionate about details, accuracy, follow-through and excellence.
- Must have strong organizational skills and be able to manage and prioritize a wide range of responsibilities
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work well with others as an encouraging and supportive team member.
- Must be able to be joyful and flexible in the midst of constant change.
Job Closing: February 26, 2023
**Applications will not be accepted after February 26, 2023**
McLean Bible Church
BusinessView all jobs at McLean Bible Church
Get fresh Churches jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.