- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
McLean Dermatology and Skincare Center is a cutting-edge, privately-owned dermatology practice located in McLean, Virginia. Our providers specialize in adult and pediatric dermatology, skin cancer surgery, and cosmetic dermatology.
We are looking for an experienced Practice Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate is a natural leader with healthcare management experience.
This position is for full-time, on-site employment and requires a minimum commitment of two years.
What You'll Do
- Analyze performance to find areas of potential improvement and revise processes for increased productivity and efficiency
- Lead negotiations in the areas of business development and strategic human resource management
- Evaluate revenue potential of new projects, marketing initiatives, and patient services to drive business growth
- Serve as liaison with concierge practices and referring provider network
- Motivate, manage and monitor staff performance, and promote ongoing professional development. Promote a positive and productive work environment.
- Supervise administrative, clinical, esthetic, and billing departments by overseeing workflow of front office staff, clinical staff, providers and billing team
- Recruit staff, manage job advertisements via multiple online recruiting platforms
- Interview potential candidates. Write, edit and negotiate contracts. Hire and onboard new staff members.
- Train clinical and administrative staff members on office policies, contract terms, and benefits.
- Manage staff schedules, time-off requests, PTO, education hours, bonuses, commission, etc. Submit payroll biweekly using Gusto platform.
- Oversee practice benefits such as health insurance plan, 401k, and FMLA; coordinate semi-annual 401k training sessions
- Conduct regular staff performance reviews and opportunity checks
- Process biweekly payroll and calculate monthly and quarterly production bonuses
- Work closely with clinical director to oversee workflow of each team
- Implement office policies, pre-established protocols, and compliance.
- Establish and closely manage daily schedules to maximize productivity while maintaining the optimum patient experience.
- Drive performance to meet performance goals, clinical metrics, and exemplify industry standards.
- Regularly introduce new technology to maximize efficiencies. Troubleshoot computers, iPads, and cloud-based software. Manage telephone system, on-hold message, and answering service.
- Submit repair orders to building engineers as needed. Work with janitorial managers to schedule semi-annual walk-throughs.
- Manage inventory of retail products and office supplies. Order supplies and negotiate buybacks.
- Ensure that each healthcare provider, esthetician, and medical assistant maintain active state and federal licensure as needed.
- Maintain active business licenses, liability insurance, CLIA certificates, etc.
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services.
What You'll Bring to the Team
- Bachelor's degree from a four year university
- Proven experience in healthcare management/admin
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
Benefits and Perks
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Retirement - 401k with match
- PTO and holiday leave
- On-site free parking
- Virtual resources for fitness and mindfulness
- Generous product discounts and complimentary cosmetic services
After you submit your application, it will be reviewed by the hiring manager. If it seems like we're a good fit for each other, we will follow up and schedule a 15-30 minute video interview to get to know you. If we jointly decide to move forward, we will arrange an in-office interview with our management team. This position is for full-time on-site employment in our McLean, Virginia office.
As a condition of employment, McLean Dermatology and Skincare Center requires all newly hired employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date unless they have requested and received an exemption from the Company in the form of a reasonable accommodation due to a qualifying medical condition or a sincerely held religious belief or practice.
McLean & Potomac Dermatology and Skincare CenterMcLean, VA
Get fresh Practice Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.