Medical Assistant - Mclean, VA
- $18 to $20 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Perfect position for PA or Nursing school clinical hours! We are looking for a medical assistant to join our clinical team. Medical Assistants play a critical role in how we deliver care. In addition to assisting with clinical duties, our medical assistants also accompany our healthcare providers into patient visits to scribe in electronic health records during the visits.
This position is ideal for someone with specific interest in moving on to medical school or graduate school (PA, nursing, etc.). This is a very hands-on clinical role. All candidates will be trained extensively.
This is for full-time employment, to include some Saturdays. This position requires a two year commitment.
What You'll Do
- Perform patient interviews to collect health history and maintain patient health records
- Assist with medical procedures and examinations, including skin biopsies, surgeries, laser treatments, etc. in a fast-paced environment
- Medical scribe for our healthcare providers during medical examinations and procedures in electronic health records
- Perform clinical tasks such as performing blood draws, wound checks, dressing changes, and suture removals
- Perform CoolSculpting consultations and treatments
What You'll Bring to the Team
- Bachelor's degree from a four year university
- Interest in moving forward in the medical field
- Comfortable working with patients independently and alongside supervising physician
- Positive attitude and ability to work as part of a team
- Strong time management and communication skills
Benefits and Perks
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Retirement - 401k with match
- PTO and Holiday Leave
- Virtual resources for fitness and mindfulness
- Generous product discounts and complimentary cosmetic services
This position is for full-time on-site employment in our Potomac, Maryland office.
After you submit your application, it will be reviewed by the hiring manager. If it seems like we're a good fit for each other, we will follow up and schedule a 15-30 minute video interview to get to know you. If we jointly decide to move forward, we will arrange an in-office interview with our management team.
As a condition of employment, McLean Dermatology and Skincare Center requires all newly hired employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date unless they have requested and received an exemption from the Company in the form of a reasonable accommodation due to a qualifying medical condition or a sincerely held religious belief or practice.
McLean & Potomac Dermatology and Skincare CenterMcLean, VA
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.