B2B Account Executive - 100% Remote!
McLean & Company New York, NY
- Posted: over a month ago
- $75,000 to $80,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
We are seeking a B2B Account Executive to join our Team! McLean & Company is one of the fastest-growing Advisory Firms in North America! In this role, you will sell HR solutions that help organizations perform better by delivering measurable business results.
The highly driven individual will thrive in our high-performance, HIGH REWARD, sales culture! We offer uncapped commission with a generous base, great perks including a yearly trip/bonus for top performers, and a vibrant and collaborative company culture!
You'll be a good fit if you:
- Already have 2-5+ years of experience in a B2B Sales role, selling to executives.
- Have a proven track record of hitting or exceeding sales targets.
- Excel in a fast-paced, metrics-driven sales organization.
- Are self-motivated and accountable.
- Know how to own the complete Sales Cycle (Opportunity Creation, Progression & Close).
- Are committed to continuous growth and owning your personal learning journey.
- Ensure consistent daily prospecting and lead generation activity leveraging best-practice strategies, methodologies, and technology. Salesforce experience is an asset.
- Work marketing leads and conduct coordinated cross-channel outreach into your assigned territory to book sales presentations with prospective clients.
- Leverage your network and prospect research to generate net-new sales opportunities.
- Prepare for sales presentations by customizing PowerPoint presentations to align with the target audience.
- Execute sales appointments to a high standard leveraging the "Value Selling" framework with a strong bias towards uncovering and solving root business challenges.
- Successfully manage progress, and forecast sales opportunities through the pipeline in an efficient manner.
- Actively participate in ongoing sales coaching and training activities and demonstrate a strong commitment to personal improvement and advancement.
- Provide senior leadership team with ongoing customer feedback to help shape sales and marketing effectiveness, product improvement, and innovation.
- Partner with the research department to include relevant analysts on sales presentations as needed.
- Prior experience selling to business leaders (HR sales experience is a plus!)
- Proven ability to build and maintain trusted relationships with C-level executives, and staff at all levels across the organization.
- Proven ability to participate in value-based client conversations.
- Collaborative, with superior listening, critical thinking, and verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, flexible, rapidly changing work environment.
- Intellectually curious about the effect of talent on the business landscape, with a passion for continuous learning.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree.
- Very competitive compensation structure!
- Uncapped Commission + Generous Base Pay!
- Annual Bonus Trip!
- Performance-based Incentive Bonuses!
- Ability to work 100% Remote!
- Flexible scheduling (Return to Office - Optional!)
- Comprehensive Benefits Package!
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Opportunities for career advancement!
- Opportunities for personal & professional growth!
- Energetic & Supportive Culture!
- Ongoing training & Mentorship!
- Autonomy in your role!
At McLean & Company, we value the importance of team culture and the evolving relationship between work and life in a remote work environment. At present, this role is 100% remote, and the option to continue working remotely will remain open with consistent performance!
At present, this role is 100% remote, and as we work towards a safe return to our offices in Toronto and London ON, the option to continue working remotely will remain open with consistent performance. We are currently targeting a "flexible" return to our offices in late 2021 or early 2022.
McLean & CompanyWhy Work Here?
We’re passionate about empowering leaders to shape a workplace where everyone thrives!
We value the importance of team culture and the evolving relationship between work and life in a remote work environment. At present, this role is 100% remote, and as we work towards a safe return to our offices in Toronto and London ON, the option to continue working remotely will remain open with consistent performance. We are currently targeting a "flexible" return to our offices in late 2021 or early 2022.
AddressNew York, NY