McLaughlin Research Corporation (MRC) is seeking a Intermediate Logistician with a minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience,is detail oriented, and has experience working with cross-functional teams to support our NUWCDIVNPT Code 40 Precision Missiles customers.The successful candidate must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and should be comfortable working in a fast-paced, schedule driven environment. Additional experience requirements include:
- Capable of developing Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) plans including Life Cycle Sustainment Plans, Facilities Requirement Documents and Supply Support Plans.
- Experience with the development of ILS products including Level of Repair Analysis (LORAs), Failure Mode Analysis, Preventive Maintenance Procedures and Corrective Maintenance Plans.
- Capable of developing Provisioning Technical Documentation including Parts Provisioning Lists (PPLs) and APLs/AELs.
- Familiarity with Configuration Management Principles including Configuration Management process and Configuration Status Accounting.
- Able to review Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs) and drawings for ILS impact.
- Experience with US Navy Submarine Systems especially Tomahawk and/or Harpoon Systems is a plus.
- Experience in the Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) process is also a plus.
Minimum of 4years of relevant work experience in support of a Department of Defense organization. Experience supporting NUWCDIVNPT ILS programs is a plus.
Working knowledge of the following;ICAPS, Navy ERP, NSLC, and Haystack.
Ability to communicate, both orally and in writing, to all levels of the customer organization.
Ability to follow Standard Operating Procedures.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, particularly Microsoft Word and Excel, is required.
Ability to obtain and maintain a SECRET security clearance.
Some college courseworkand prior experience supporting NUWC Newport is a plus.
Active SECRET Clearance is also a plus.