Sales & Marketing Data Analyst
McLaughlin Gormley King Brooklyn Park, MN
- Posted: May 04, 2021
The Sales & Marketing Data Analyst will support both the sales and marketing teams through identifying, organizing and analyzing internal and external data. Managing user specific data platforms and creating data management warehousing reporting. The Analyst monitors the health of databases, and connects business problem statements with solution datasets.
- Provide scheduled and adhoc analytical reports to MGK.com business owners.
- Help business partners identify KPI’s that align to their business goals and to their business objectives.
- Analyze selected data sources to ensure user experiences are aligning to business goals and KPI.
- Research and implement best practices using our web analytic tools to ensure MGK.com is optimized in support of company reporting.
- Engage with business owners to input and/or update content on MGK.com. Confirm content is tagged to ensure search engine optimization (SEO).
- Report to management analysis of data finding; comprehensive and providing long term view of successes and areas to improve.
- Assist in segmentation, reporting, and data management of end-user data. Including working with both customers and vendors to improve data quality.
- Administer TKXS Inc web reporting tool. Managing report creation, relational tables, and profile settings.
- Provide analytical support and administration of end-user rebate programs.
- Assist in CRM report creation and user training.
- Understand and explain the relationships between Sales data, Sales Reporting tools, and CRM systems.
- Complete other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Analytics, Computer Science or related field or 4+ years of relevant experience
- 2+ years of experience in Data Analytics or like role.
- Experience with a variety of databases and software systems such as Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Lucky Orange and Google Tag Manager.
- CRM data base experience preferred—Sales Force dashboard user models.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Proficiency in MS Access and Adobe Acrobat
McLaughlin Gormley King
AddressBrooklyn Park, MN
TechnologyView all jobs at McLaughlin Gormley King