- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
McLane Intelligent Solutions(MIS) was founded in 1999 with the objective of providing small and medium-sized businesses fast and reliable IT support that keeps them moving when IT challenges arrive. MIS mission is to provide monitoring, live support from MIS expert service center technicians, cost-effective cloud infrastructure, software integrations, IT solutions and customer service.
Businesses need a technology partner who understands the companys business objectives and provide technology direction to support those objectives. Our account coordinator works with our clients and internal team to support service delivery expectations.
Additionally, the account coordinator will work with our technical account team to build quotes, prepare quarterly business updates for each client to discuss their current IT status and present a road map for the client's IT strategy. You will use your communication skills to identify and address clients needs while representing our company in a positive way. Previous customer service experience will be an advantage. Ultimately, you will contribute to building profitable, long-term relationships with our clients to reach our business objectives.
Typical job responsibilities of the account coordinator include:
- Gather information on assigned clients (e.g. company size, needs and pricing plans)
- Follow up on offered solutions for the client to ensure the road map is followed
- Prepare business review presentations
- Schedule review meetings with client and account executive
- Follow up on signed quotes and provide updates to client
- Ensure prompt and accurate answers to clients queries
- Build strong client relationships, through regular communication
- Report on the status of accounts
- Communicate product and pricing details clearly
- Coordinate with account team to create customized sales plans for key clients
- Ensure accurate and prompt delivery of proposals
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
- Demonstrated level of success in the development of client relationships
- Enjoy working with customers and external audiences
- High energy and drive with good negotiation skills
- Proficient with general office applications
- Ability to exercise sound independent judgment and discretion
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills
- Skill in preparing written communications and materials
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephone, communication, active listening, and customer-care
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate data entry
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment
- Ability to perform the following physical activities such as lifting up to 25lbs.
- Prompt arrival is mandatory in order to ensure SLA compliance
- Activities before and after regular business hours may be required.
- Reasonable accommodations are provided as required by state and federal disability laws
- Experience with CRM software
- High degree of professionalism
- Strong time-management skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- Dental insurance & Vision assistance
- Paid Vacation, Sick, Holidays
- Long Term and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Outstanding company culture & brand
McLane Intelligent Solutions
BusinessView all jobs at McLane Intelligent Solutions