Our client is seeking an experienced Center Executive Director (Nursing Home Administrator) to lead a skilled nursing home within a highly regarded health enterprise.
The Center Executive Director/Nursing Home Administrator (NHA) is responsible for creating an environment where staff are highly engaged and focused on providing the highest level of care and compassion to patients, residents, and families. Responsibilities include:
- Strategic driver of business excellence, staff excellence, clinical excellence, and customer excellence
- Ensures Regulatory and Policy Compliance
- Leads and is accountable for operations and departments of the Center, including employee engagement
- Assures Genesis Core Values and Promises become a reality in all dealings
- Works in close collaboration with the Center Nurse Executive/Director of Nursing, Medical Director, Director of Rehab and department heads
- Competitive comp and bonuses.
- Licensed according to state regulations
- Excellent interpersonal skills & well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Thorough knowledge of administrative management techniques, supervisory practices, procedures, and principles
- Working knowledge of all government regulations impacting Nursing Centers
- On-call availability