- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
McKinnis Roofing & Sheet Metal has been leading the roofing industry for over 40 years by providing superior products, strong warranties, high-quality installations, and exceptional round-the-clock service. Our extensive experience and consistent performance record have made us one of Nebraska’s go-to residential and commercial roofing companies.
The main function of the Administrative Assistant is to ensure that all phone calls or walk-ins (from customers, contractors, architects, etc.) have been handled properly and transferred to the appropriate department. Front office stays neat and presentable and helps with other office related duties.
- Screening and routing phone calls to the appropriate person or department.
- Performs data entry by utilizing multiple software programs / CRM’s to enter customer data, schedule appointments, and organize data records from start to finish.
- Handling office tasks, such as: generating reports, presentations, and counting office supply inventory for ordering.
- Exceptional customer service by greeting, welcoming, and directing customers appropriately in person and on the phone.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone and e-mail.
- Provide information by answering customer inquiries, questions, and requests.
- Carry out administrative duties such as typing, copying, scanning, emailing documents, and monitoring faxes.
- Handle customer and payment information in a confidential manner.
- Responsible for opening and closing the office each day.
- Proficiency in computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Exceptional verbal, written, interpersonal, and customer service communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail, organization, and problem-solving experience.
- Ability to work independently
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma/GED preferred
- Combination of experience/education will be considered
Physical Requirements: Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time Options Available
***This is not a work from home position, as this role will be responsible for watching the front desk and being available for office staff and walk-in customers.
We invest in our employees. Comprehensive training and room for advancement.
We offer a career with a safe and quality-oriented company. We are seeking the best employees willing to work hard. We make a difference in people's lives!
Fill out an application online at www.mckinnisinc.com.
Inquiries please call (402) 426-2644, Ext 1035 – Kasey Scott, Human Resource Manager
Apply online at http://mckinnisinc.com/about/careers
McKinnis Roofing & Sheet Metal
BusinessView all jobs at McKinnis Roofing & Sheet Metal