McKinley is looking for a full-time Apartment Maintenance Technician / HVAC Expert to join our team in Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti, MI!
As the Maintenance and Grounds expert of your community you will be responsible for completing work orders to maintain and repair physical structures of buildings and grounds.
- It will be your job to provide fast, friendly, and high quality maintenance service for our residents.
- You will be responsible for diagnosing problems and making repairs in areas such as, but not limited to: HVAC, electrical, plumbing, painting, carpentry, drywall repair, general cleaning, appliance maintenance and exterior structure maintenance.
- Prepare vacant apartments for our next resident by carefully inspecting, evaluating, and making any necessary repairs.
- Ensure workplace safety through the participation of all applicable safety rules and requirements.
Compensation: $14 - $21/hour based on experience
- Two or more years of related experience and/or training in areas such as plumbing, HVAC, carpentry, drywall repair, appliance repair, electrical and light carpentry.
- You hold a certification/licensure in HVAC / Universal EPA.
- A valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation is required for this position. You will need to drive your own vehicle around the property.
- You are comfortable bringing and using your own set tools at work
- Previous property management experience preferred.
- On-call duty, including weekends and holidays.