McKinley Architecture & Engineering
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
In its fourth decade of service, McKinley Architecture and Engineering is a full-service architectural and engineering firm that designs educational, commercial/retail, industrial, governmental, and institutional buildings. McKinley Architecture and Engineering is growing and in need of a full-time Construction Administrators to join our team. McKinley Architecture and Engineering is seeking qualified individuals that will be able to acclimate quickly and "hit the ground running". McKinley Architecture and Engineering currently has three offices, Wheeling, WV - Wexford, PA and Charleston, WV. HERE WE GROW AGAIN; to accommodate our growth we are opening a new location in Martinsburg, WV in the 1st quarter 2023 with positions available in all locations. We are very proud to count as one of our achievements at McKinley Architecture & Engineering being named to Inc Magazines 5000 list of fastest growing private companies for a third consecutive year!
While this is NOT a remote job, a certain amount of remote work is possible based on employer needs and employee experience level.
We utilize a business model structured for efficiency, offering comprehensive professional services across a wide landscape of client categories. Our architects, engineers, and technicians are all in-house, creating optimum communication and collaboration, which results in outstanding service to our clients. We also have LEED Accredited Professionals, a Historic Preservationist, a Qualified Commissioning Process Provider, an Accredited Learning Environment Planner, and a Recognized Educational Facilities Planner.
- Progressive and relevant experience in the construction industry or construction administrative field
- Associate’s Degree in Construction Management, Architectural or Engineering related program (Bachelor’s Degree preferred)
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 Products. Knowledge is MS Project, scheduling and CAD software preferred.
- Ability to support multiple projects and people at once
- Ability to travel often to work sites, be in loud environments, walk in rugged terrain, and stand multiple hours at a time
- Possess strong mathematical aptitude for reviewing contract quantities and costs, change orders and pay applications.
- Act as a liaison between our design team, contractors, authorities having jurisdiction and client representatives
- Work closely with the architectural and engineering teams and provide an over-all project management at the construction phase
- Work closely with the Business Development team in marketing strategies, selling services, and maintaining client relationships
- Provide experience to the teams developing construction contract documents
- Assist in the development, review, and management of project budgets
- Respond to and provide interpretation of construction documents, RFIs and Change Orders on behalf of the firm
- Prepare documentation and reports of site visits and construction meetings
- Participate in the resolution of construction issues
- Coordinate and participate in substantial and final inspections of work, verifying completion of construction contracts
- Coordinate and conduct post occupancy evaluation of projects
- Perform other duties as assigned by direct supervisor and/or any other member of the administration
McKinley Architecture & Engineering
Get fresh Construction Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.