The Generics Supplier, Finance - Senior Analyst will support the accounting, financial analysis, and administration of Generic purchase-based supplier incentives. The position will initiate continual process improvements to support increased demands for financial analytics driven by evolving supplier contracts, changes in the Generics business, and growth in Generics market share in the Pharmaceutical marketplace. In addition, as key financial liaison, this person will partner with Gx Sourcing partners, FP&A, Supplier Relations, and Technology teams in achieving excellent service to all internal and external business stakeholders.
- Perform daily ad-hoc analysis, tracking, and execution of Finance tasks for Generics purchase-based incentives
- Perform month-to-month financial reporting including research, explanation and communication of monthly variance
- Responsible for various general ledger procedures, including month end close, journal entry and account reconciliation preparation, variance analysis, and internal reporting
- Regular coordination with senior leaders and business partners from various Finance/Accounting, Gx Sourcing and IT Teams, both local and remote
- Strong focus on internal customer service and effective communication, necessary to successfully support multiple business units served.
- Interface with internal and external auditors, support other internal partners for analytical information, special requests, ad hoc reporting and business combination or other process implementations.
- Represent Finance team in support of ongoing large-scale IT systems implementations
- Document and maintain standard procedure documentations during knowledge transfers
- Complete ad-hoc and special projects as requested by senior leadership
Minimum Job Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities):
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting; MBA preferred
Business Experience -
- Minimum of 5 years of Finance /Accounting experience required
- Strong fundamental Accounting and Finance knowledge
- Ability to interpret financial data and communicate results clearly (written and verbal)
- SAP or other large ERP experience
- MS SQL Server, MS Access, or other database experience using SQL
- Advanced MS Excel (task automation, macros, VBA, complex pivots, external data, large data-sets)
- Experience with PowerBI or Tableau preferred
- Self-motivated, organized and capable of handling & prioritizing multiple responsibilities and projects
- Proven process improvement experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent organizational skills, teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Adaptable to changing environment/technology
No agencies please
Traditional office requirements. Large percent of time performing computer-based work is required.
INTERNAL USE: Career Level P3
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.Current employees must apply through internal career site.Join us at McKesson!