We are seeking a Senior Project Manager, Corporate Brand, Marketing and Communications to join our Digital Marketing team.
This position provides planning, consulting, project management and oversight of digital projects. The Sr. Project Manager is required to have in-depth knowledge of business unit web objectives, architecture and navigational structure, and CMS functionality. He or she consults with business unit product marketing managers and communications managers; corporate communications web managers; and other business stakeholders to analyze business needs and recommend appropriate solutions. The Sr. Project Manager leads the Project Management team and is on the leadership team.
The Sr. Project Manager is highly collaborative and acts as a liaison between the business unit marketing teams, corporate functional groups, the corporate web team, subject matter experts and/or specialized vendor resources. This person also takes a leadership position in developing and implementing short- and long-range plans for the McKesson web site that align with the organization's strategic priorities, partnering with the appropriate players within the organization in governance, integrated media services, creative services, communications account management, application development and enterprise architecture. The Sr. Manager must be a steward of the brand and strong advocate for communications, brand, and user experience excellence.
Responsible for overseeing stakeholder engagements including project management and maintenance of McKesson.com for projects outside of the day-to-day production. This includes new site sections, refresh, archiving and site migrations. Consult with internal stakeholders (product and business unit marketing managers and communications managers, as well as managers in corporate functional groups) to establish project scope and build projects/plans. Responsible for content and asset gathering for production specialists. Work with CMS Administrator on project schedules and resource planning. Evaluate and report on effectiveness of web changes and new content/functionality through monitoring web statistics, feedback received and usability studies. Monitor web emails and triage issues requiring attention in regards to site production. Assist in managing outside vendor relationships as they relate to web development and maintenance of web content or functionality.
Typical Minimum Qualifications
- Degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically requires 9+ years of professional experience and 1+ years of supervisory and/or management experience.
- Excellent project management skills with demonstrated ability to implement strategic communications plans and manage project budgets
- Thorough knowledge of web content and development processes, best practices and digital marketing trends and technologies.
- Experience gathering business requirements for web projects and authoring requirements documents for technical development teams.
- Conversant understanding of the principles of information architecture and user interface design as applied to the web.
Additional Knowledge and Preferred Skills
- Excellent oral and interpersonal communications skills and the ability to work and negotiate with all levels of individuals within the organization.
- Excellent research, problem-solving, team facilitation and analytical skills with the ability to work under tight time frames and juggle multiple projects.
- Must be a team player with a collaborative style.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Microsoft Project, PowerPoint; experience with content management systems.
Internal Use Only