Responsible for assisting the Sales team with providing technical and administrative information on current orders. Works as a conduit with Customer Service, Insurance Processing or Accounts Receivable teams to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction in response to needs of the customer. May plan and implement projects that support the Sales organization such as customer onboarding. Prepares reporting for the Sales team and updates internal systems as needed. Assists Sales team with internal communication and navigation of the MPCS business.
- Assisting Sales team with questions regarding current orders, status of orders and information needed to provide a high level satisfaction to the customer. Assist Sales team with obtaining information from various operations teams.
- Responsible for the planning and implementation of projects that support the Sales organization such as customer on-boarding, sales projects, etc.
- Assists with preparing reporting and/or presentations for the Sales team
- Use internal systems in order to provide timely and accurate information on orders to the Sales team. Updates internal systems as needed.
Minimum Job Qualifications
3+ years sales support or customer service experience
- Experience DME/Insurance reimbursement environment preferred
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Effective organization and follow through skills
- Proficiency with MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
High School diploma or equivalent work experience
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.Current employees must apply through internal career site.Join us at McKesson!