Macro Helix is looking for qualified candidates to join our team. The Product Support Analyst will provide essential service to our internal and external clients regarding our web based 340B software .
- Call Center environment: This position will be a shift between 6:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. (CST) M-F and possible on call for weekends on a rotated shift.
- Responsible for interfacing with Macro Helix customers to handle a variety of 340B questions and functions in relations to 340B Architect and other McKesson/Macro Helix software.
- Receiving inbound calls, emails and requests directly from clients; determine root cause, resolve or escalate as necessary following standard operating procedures.
- Provides high level analytics, reporting, and other support as needed
- Builds and enhances customer relations to promote program success and product improvement.
- Meet or exceed defined customer service levels to achieve targeted customer satisfaction goals
1+ years relevant experience
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Applications
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work through a large case load per SLA requirements
- Strong Troubleshooting, Critical thinking and Analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- 2+ years of experience as a pharmacy technician in a retail or hospital environment (Preferably in the last 1-2 years) is highly preferred
- Certified Pharmacy Technician Certification is highly preferred (CPhT)
- 4-year degree in business or related field preferred but not required
- Excel knowledge a plus
- Working knowledge of a wide variety of software, hardware & PC operating systems is highly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to handle calls & act as resolution point for issues, & prevent issues from escalating further is preferred
- Knowledge of the 340B program is highly preferred
High school diploma, vocational training or equivalent
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.Current employees must apply through internal career site.Join us at McKesson!