The Inside Sales Account Manager sells the company’s medical and surgical products via telephone to prospective and/or existing customers such as doctor's offices, healthcare facilities, ambulance services etc. Responds to customer inquiries, processing orders and generating additional sales. Capitalize on customer experience and satisfaction to achieve the sales targets. Qualifies and follows up with sales leads. May direct customers to website or other company resources for information. Works independently but as part of a team accumulating knowledge of product line and solutions.
Positions to start mid January 2020 beginning with two weeks of robust training to include both hands on and self learning. Each new account manager is assigned a personal mentor and dedicated sales manager to assist and aide in the learning process as well as ongoing coaching and guidance. All necessary tools are provided for a successful transition to work independently.
- Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm
- No weekends needed.
- May occasionally be asked to participate in trade-shows
- Compensation consists of a base rate in addition to an uncapped bonus structure paid monthly
- This is not a draw
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Outstanding communication skills demonstrating the highest level of professionalism (grammar, diction)
- Aggressively prospect, develop and close new prospects using a variety of sources.
- Work directly with valued customers to discuss and understand their needs and develop customized proposals.
- Exceed individual daily, weekly and monthly sales goals by driving top line revenue with existing customers.
- Own the entire sales process from prospecting to completion of the sale.
- Utilize proprietary technology to engage clients
- Intermediate level of proficiency with Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Outlook
- Experience working with CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software
- Strong business development focus and a willingness to prospect and uncover new potential customers
- Ability to develop opportunities from prospect level through closing
- Experience working within a highly competitive environment where success and customer care are top priority
- Proven record of success demonstrating the ability to influence
Additional Preferred Experience:
- Has worked with Salesforce.Com
- 1 to 2 years working within healthcare and/or sales within the healthcare industry preferred
- Required High School diploma or equivalent
- 4 year degree in business or related field or equivalent experience preferred
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history. McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities.