Join our team of leaders to begin a rewarding career as a Customer Service Representative!
McKesson is in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. It starts with the chain of events you initiate when you work with McKesson Pharmaceutical - a chain that extends across the country and results in millions of people getting more from their healthcare.
As the leader in pharmaceutical distribution and supply chain management, McKesson Pharmaceutical delivers vital branded and generic pharmaceuticals, as well as over-the-counter products, to more than 40,000 customers in three primary segments: retail chains, independent retail pharmacies and institutional providers such as hospitals, health systems, integrated delivery networks and long-term care providers.
We base our distribution excellence on electronic order processing, asset management tools, a commitment to Six Sigma methodology, order accuracy and supply chain safety. We work with our customers on solutions - including supply management technology, world-class marketing programs, managed care and repackaging products and services - that help them meet their business and quality goals. Our entire team works to ensure patients receive their medications efficiently and begin the process of healing.
As the nation's largest pharmaceutical distributor, US Pharmaceutical is committed to driving total pharmacy health for customers and ensuring that customers receive the right drug at the right time, every time. This commitment is underpinned by McKesson's focus on providing customers with the industry's highest product availability, intelligent ordering capabilities and unmatched service accuracy.
- Responsible for interfacing with customers prior to and/or after sale
- Develops and maintains positive customer relations and coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests are handled appropriately and in a timely manner
This position has authority to substantially affect the relationship between the company and a customer, either from a financial standpoint or product standpoint
- Pre-sale: Analysis of customer inquiries to determine appropriate product literature and pricing schedules; influencing production and shipping schedules; recommending price changes based on company/customer relationship; recognizing new business opportunities
- Post-sale: Resolving production scheduling, shipping or invoicing problems; determining validity of warranty claims and scheduling repair resources; changing production and shipping schedules; and recognizing add-on business opportunities
- Entry level professional
Additional Knowledge & Skills:
- Some knowledge of company products, company functions, marketing and/or service policies and procedures, PC, and excellent communication and telephone skills
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience in customer support
- General Office Demands
Career Level - IC-Business Support-B2
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.Current employees must apply through internal career site.Join us at McKesson!