We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team in Richmond, VA. The shift hours for this role will be 8am - 5pm Monday through Friday.
Professionally and effectively interface with customers and company sales representatives to handle a variety of pre-sale or post-sale service functions.
- Research and process credits to customers for stocked returns, damages and other issues. Follow correct procedures and compliance guidelines, such as hazardous materials, cold chain compliance and pedigree, to determine and document accurate reasons for credits, issue customer credits, and organize the logistics of returned product, effectively communicating with customer and sales throughout the process)
- Respond to basic customer inquiries regarding products, pricing and basic backorder reports in a timely and professional manner
- Resolve customer EDI holds, coded backorders
- Managing customer and product data within the system
- Communicating with cross-functional departments in order to coordinate customer service
1+ years customer service experience
- 1+ years experience using Customer Service technologies including JD Edwards, Cisco and case management
- Experience using Supply Manager preferred
- Professional communication; strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to interact with internal/external customers including vendors, sales reps, and co-workers
- Strong medical and pharmaceutical knowledge a plus.
- General knowledge of customer service processes and procedures
- Energetic self-starter with attention to detail who can be resourceful with issue resolution.
- Able to effectively work in a team environment collaborating and ensuring open communication to achieve timely completion of all assigned tasks.
- Able to prioritize and multi-task in order to meet various deadlines and customer expectations.
- Strong problem-solving skills: able to analyze information provided, identify the root issue, and use resources appropriately to solve basic customers' problems/questions in a timely manner.
- Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Including Word, Excel & Outlook), internet explorer, and working knowledge of social media preferred (i.e. Google, Chatter, etc.). Ability to work with spreadsheets including copy/past, data entry, edit, sort, and basic formatting.
- Keyboarding abilities at a medium proficiency level
- Successfully meet all performance standards/objectives of the role
- All other duties as deemed necessary including, but not limited to, phone support and special projects.
High School diploma or equivalent
Traditional office requirements. Large percent of time performing computer-based work is required.
Must be authorized to work in the US. Sponsorship is not available for this position.
Career Level: B2
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.Current employees must apply through internal career site.Join us at McKesson!