McKesson Pharma supplies pharmaceuticals and pharma supplies to hospitals, pharmacies, physicians' offices, home care agencies, long-term care facilities and surgical centers. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that's vital to us all.
Join our team of dedicated associates to begin a rewarding career!
Click on the link to watch a video to learn more about working for McKesson! https://bcove.video/2oIhCmS
Our Distribution Center is looking for a dynamic and motivated warehouse associate to join our team. This is a fantastic chance to work for a company that has the rare mix of being a fun, yet high-paced and professional work environment. We currently have the following shift available to add to our team:
- 2nd Shift, Full-time
- Sunday through Thursday
- 4pm to 12:45am
- $14.10/hour + .80 shift differential.
- Internal Career Level: O2
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to follow SOP's outlined in Engineered Standards to complete entire process of pick, pack, and ship while maintaining required standard in each function.
- Various job duties as assigned by supervisor in other areas as dictated by work volume
- Replenishment of stock in assigned section(s)
- Assist with Emergency Replenishment and put-a-way
- Removal of outdated or salvage stock
- Relabeling and housekeeping duties
- Maintenance of work station including, housekeeping, proper storage of goods and ensuring correct labels for merchandise locations
- Maintain the integrity of the inventory.
- Knowledge and experience on power equipment preferred
- Understanding of the warehouse location system
- Demonstrated ability to participate as a member of a multi-functional team.
- Must have proven history of acceptable safety and attendance
- Ability to lift and carry up to 40 pounds on a regular basis (8 hour shift plus overtime if necessary); ability to lift and carry from 50 to 75 lbs for short distances
- Ability to work in a cold environment for extended periods of time (8 hour shift plus overtime if necessary)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members in all areas
- Current McKesson associates must meet performance standards for present position
- Associate must not have more than a verbal warning for attendance
- Associate must not have received a disciplinary action above a verbal warning within the past six months
- Must have been in current position for a minimum of six months.
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.Current employees must apply through internal career site.Join us at McKesson!