Software Engineer Full Stack
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
McKesson requires new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as defined by the CDC, subject to applicable, verified accommodation requests.
CoverMyMeds, part of McKesson Corporation, is a fast-growing healthcare technology company that has been recognized as a “Best Place to Work” by Glassdoor and a “Best Company to Work For” by FORTUNE. Through innovation and collaboration, CoverMyMeds’ solutions help people get the medicine they need to live healthier lives by seamlessly connecting the healthcare network to improve medication access; thereby increasing speed to therapy and reducing prescription abandonment. CoverMyMeds’ network includes 75 percent of electronic health record systems (EHRs), 50,000+ pharmacies, 750,000 providers and most health plans and PBMs. Visit www.covermymeds.com for more information.
• Design and Develop real time transaction processing applications for cloud that are highly available, scalable, with little to no down time.
• A strong belief in unit and integration testing to ensure high quality delivery of developed modules, that are within scope, on time, and within budget
• Analyze functional and technical requirements and convert these specs into a technical design
• Work closely with Agile team and Product teams in the process of creating/estimating/refining user stories
• Required to design, build, deploy, test, and debug components as needed in accordance with best practices throughout the SDLC.
• Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills (ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems)
• Participate in code reviews, technology evaluation and PoC
• A critical thinker that challenges assumptions and seeks new ideas
• Proactive sharing of accomplishments, knowledge, lessons, and updates across the team
• Should understand cloud information flows (XaaS) and how to build modules aligned to cloud-based applications.
• Experience with modeling systems vs expected/predicted transactional load and volume needs and use this information as inputs into future platform sizing
• Effective communication skills to collaborate with technical and product management (Product owner, business analyst, project management)
• Holistic knowledge of application, database, network connectivity and ability to understand performance of the product.
• 4+ years of experience in software development
• B.S. degree in Computer Science or related engineering discipline, or equivalent experience
• Language Proficiency: Strong experience with C#/.Net Core
• Database experience: SQL Server/Oracle and NoSQL
• Strong experience in unit testing frameworks (NUnit/XUnit/ Moq)
• Experience in designing and implementing applications in cloud platform preferably in GCP/Azure
• Hands on experience in building microservices utilizing RESTful APIs.
• Integration experience with ESB, API Gateway and queueing systems
• Experience in containerization using Docker for app deployment
• Experience in deploying applications in Kubernetes or similar container orchestration platform
• Demonstrated experience in enabling code to align with a CI/CD process (JIRA, Jenkins, Git)
• Experience in being a part of an Agile team, understands the ceremonies and role within the team
• Helping team with any technical questions and giving them the right level of guidance
Additional Knowledge & Skills
• Cloud Certification, GCP and/or Azure
• Ability to develop UI components using a framework such as Angular or React JS
• Hands on experience in Java and Spring framework
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
General Office Demands
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
We take pride in our culture of connection and believe in a workplace where everyone can be their full, authentic self. We welcome and encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities and others with diverse perspectives to join our growing team. Your unique perspective and experience are valuable assets that can translate into a rewarding career path with us. Apply to join our team and help shape the future of healthcare!
McKesson CorporationWhy Work Here?
Join a world-class company with a fabulous team and outstanding benefits. Be an influencer in the future of healthcare!
McKesson Corporation is a global leader in healthcare supply chain management solutions, retail pharmacy, community oncology and specialty care, and healthcare information solutions. McKesson partners with pharmaceutical manufacturers, providers, pharmacies, governments and other organizations in healthcare to help provide the right medicines, medical products and healthcare services to the right patients at the right time, safely and cost-effectively. United by our ICARE shared principles, our employees work every day to innovate and deliver opportunities that make our customers and partners more successful - all for the better health of patients. McKesson has been named a “Most Admired Company” in the healthcare wholesaler category by FORTUNE, a “Best Place to Work” by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation, and a top military-friendly company by Military Friendly. For more information, visit www.mckesson.com. We take pride in our culture of connection and believe in a workplace where everyone can be their full, authentic self. We welcome and encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities and others with diverse perspectives to join our growing team. Your unique perspective and experience are valuable assets that can translate into a rewarding career path with us. Apply to join our team and help shape the future of healthcare!