Data Entry Clerk
McKenzie Credit Vancouver, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
McKenzie Credit, Inc. is looking for a dynamic individual to join our team in Vancouver, WA. Since 1989 McKenzie has been helping people achieve their business dreams by financing equipment for small and medium-sized companies.
Due to our continuing expansion we have an immediate opening for a Data Entry Clerk. The position requires a highly detailed individual with some math and accounting ability and must be able to think on their feet.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Load incoming credit applications from customers
- Pull and analyze credit reports, equipment valuations, and gather financial information required from various websites
- Communicate with customers to complete credit packages by email and voice
- Track heavy truck and trailer title processing by our vendors and submit truck and trailer titles to various states across the country
- Follow up on insurance certificates of coverage with our customers
- Previous titling experience or exposure to financial risk management preferred
- Strong computer skills including MS Office products and knowledge of databases
- Some A/R and/or accounting background preferred
- Accurate under time pressures
- Good organizational skills and be able to multi-task in a sometimes fast paced environment.
If you are interested in learning more about the commercial finance industry, we encourage you to consider building a future with our growing company.
We offer a competitive compensation structure, Medical & Dental Insurance, traditional 401k/Roth Plan, Paid Time-Off and paid Holidays, Volunteer and Community Outreach Programs and a smart casual work environment.Â
BusinessView all jobs at McKenzie Credit