MARKETING MANAGER (Full-time)
Calling all marketing strategists, Big Idea developers and change agents. Did you run door-to-door to be your troop’s top cookie seller? Were you the kid who brought in the most magazine subscriptions in jr. high? Did you race past the competition with your jog-a-thon pledges? Are you a great listener that thrives on developing marketing solutions to solve business problems and grow organizations’ top line revenues? We need to talk.
McKenna Design Group is searching for a MARKETING MANAGER to start work in February 2019. We are a brand strategy, communications design and technology firm entering a high-growth phase, and we are looking for a Marketing Manager to assist us with client programs.
Manage short and long-term activities that provide data-driven support to MDG clients’ marketing efforts. With a focus on product/service marketing, strategy, digital and traditional mar-com, the objective is to increase customer awareness and sales of clients’ branded products, programs and services. Digital experience with marketing automation technology, Google analytics, SEO strategy, email marketing best practices and success programs.
Review, revise and create processes for measurement and development of new products and services; and advance existing products and services with segmented benefits strategy. Conduct market research and develop marketing plans, strategies and measurable tactics. Manage product messaging and promotions. Build, track and adjust segmenting strategies based on customer, member and non-member data for merchandising and promotion of products, including test marketing and product marketing metrics. Assist MDG principals and cross-functional marketing staff with business development at meetings and industry events. Work closely with various departments in support of membership, education, program and event sales.
Develop integrated digital and traditional campaigns using SharpSpring marketing automation, Google Analytics, Moz SEO, MailChimp along with traditional ad insertion, direct mail, etc.
Develop primary market research, customer needs assessments, consumer market information
Develop questionnaires and online surveys then analyze data and synthesize executive summaries
Gather secondary research, general market intelligence clarifying segmentation drivers, values, motivations
Develop marketing plans and business plans for departments, product and service lines (structure, pricing, products, promotions)
Lead positioning strategies, messaging platforms, user personas, competitive assessments
Develop short-term and long-term financial forecasting models, analyses and recommendations
Plan go-to-market strategies for existing programs and future programs, customer activation, promotions and measurement tactics
Possess program management, project management skills, timelines, critical paths, resource allocation, etc.
Work with client partners and MDG team to consult with client stakeholders on mission critical initiatives
Work with in-house integrated marketing team (strategy, design and technology) on program and promotional implementation
Assist with business development, RFP response, BDR team support, client pitches, refining proposals, presentation development
Evaluate and reports on the effectiveness, ROI on product and service marketing, activities and communications
It’s All About Experience:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A degree from an accredited college or university in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, Finance, Digital Marketing or Public Relations.
- 7+ years structured marketing, program and promotional development, consulting, or client relations experience
- 7+ years experience in professional services: integrated marketing, communications, or public/media relations
- Experience in digital: Inbound marketing tactics including marketing automation, SEO optimization and Google analytics (pro user of tools like Hubspot, SharpSpring, Act-On, InfusionSoft or Marketo)
- Email marketing: planning, developing content, campaign development, measuring impressions, reach metrics
- Prior experience working with B2B, professional associations, trade groups, or non-profits a plus
- Strong competency in a consultative model (listening, defining requirements, developing programs, persuading)
- Ability to work concurrently on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong understanding of branding strategies, analytical marketing, financial and technology solutions and principles
- Creative, innovative mindset able to see the “Big Idea” and bigger story that needs to be told
- A self-starter, well organized, and analytical thinker who can capture the “Big Idea”
- Taking initiative while working independently and meeting tight deadlines on a regular basis
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to tactfully gain buy-in, ownership and consensus with internal and external audiences
- A great team player, positive attitude and flexibility to work well with others
- Start date: February 2019
- Full-Time Employee with health benefits, dental after 30 days and vacation
- Free gym and fitness center in the building
- Compensation: Salary and 401k match
- Snacks, team outings and happy hours
- Time Commitment: 45 hours/week
- Fun, collaborative environment with a supportive, empowering culture
Interview With Us:
Do you want the opportunity to interview with us? Persuade us. Convince us in a one-page cover letter exactly why we should speak with you. And don’t just give us an outline of your resume. Use the cover letter to tell us what isn’t on there. Be creative. Be interesting. Be yourself!
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com NO CALLS PLEASE. NO 3rd PARTY RECRUITER CALLS PLEASE.