A prestigious financial services company is seeking an Executive Assistant to aid in the professional support of a high level executive. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's Degree, possess 5-10 years of experience supporting C-level executives, and is well-versed in MS Office. This company offers 100% paid benefits and an opportunity to work with a great company fostering internal growth!
Responsibilities of the Executive Assistant:
- Manage and maintain executive calendar, including internal and external meetings
- Coordinate domestic and international travel
- Maintain a high level of communication including routing phone calls and email correspondence
- Process correspondence, letters, memos, presentations, etc.
- Personal assistance as needed
Requirements of the Executive Assistant:
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 5-10+ years of administrative support
- Experience coordinating domestic and international travel
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to be flexible and professional
- Possesses excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with multiple personalities