Model based Systems Engineering (MBSE) Specialist
McIntire Solutions is seeking Systems Engineers at various experience levels to provide Engineering services of complex space and ground efforts as part of an exciting and innovative program. These Engineering Professionals will support system engineering and integration activities that define and integrate major space systems and associated ground elements from concept into an operational enterprise. The Engineering Professionals possess demonstrated working knowledge of large space/ground systems test and integration activities necessary to enable the successful demonstration of operational capabilities in a larger enterprise. As a Systems Engineering and Integration (SE&I) Professional you will provide System Engineering services across all engineering disciplines critical to developing and assembling the operational capabilities into an integrated architecture.
• Provide MBSE expertise as part of a world-class Engineering and Integration team
• Support Model Based System Engineering (MBSE) activities to identify program requirements
and relationships, and manage the execution of the systems engineering process, including
interfaces, key performance parameters, and operational concepts
• Develop and integrate system models; incorporating inputs from stakeholder requirements,
interface documentation, and related design and systems engineering documents
• Develop operational concepts, requirements, and architectural designs; Evolve system
architectures, conduct and analyze requirements flow down, propose verification
• Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders including senior executive officials,
military officers, development contractors, and end users.
• Provide mission analysis to support definition of technical requirements and interfaces,
provide analysis of alternatives, guide development, and evaluate expected performance
against requirements and mission needs
• Develop briefings and assessments to a variety of audiences, and must be able to convey
information in a clear and articulate manner to Government leadership.
• Strong leadership, interpersonal communications skills
• Proven experience with Systems Modeling Language (SysML) and architecture frameworks such as Unified Architecture Framework (UAF) and Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DODAF)
• Proven experience with MBSE and other tools to support analysis and visualization
• Working knowledge of systems engineering documentation to include concepts of operations, interface control documents, and verification and test
• Ability to provide technical and programmatic direction on the development, integration, and use of model-based engineering and model-based systems engineering models
• Proficient understanding of fundamental model development and its application to architecture or system design
• Understanding of modeling best practices and quality management processes
• Experience developing model structure and data management principles
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize competing requirements and tasks
• Possess the ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Masters Degree in a STEM field
• Experience in large systems acquisition
• Experience in Space or Ground Systems
McIntire Solutions, LLC is a veteran owned small business based in Northern Virginia and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, McIntire Solutions, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Powered by JazzHR
McIntire SolutionsChantilly, VA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.