- Posted: over a month ago
We are looking for a Front Desk Receptionist in our Charlotte NC location.
We are a growing law firm headquartered in Gastonia, NC. We work from a values-based system. We value honesty, compassion, a willingness to learn, enthusiasm, and respect. We work hard and play hard. We provide training to our employees.
- The job requires frequent interaction with staff, potential clients, existing clients, paralegals, lawyers, judges, and court staff. Candidate must be willing to help people in stressful situations.
- Greeting clients and prospective clients
- Answering busy multi-line phone
- Opening and closing front office
- Help complete new client intakes
- Set up conference rooms for mediations
- Assisting attorneys with processing incoming and outgoing mail
- Money handling for payments on consultations
- Organize front office
- Replace, stock and organize magazines and company pens
- Replace, stock and organize staff business cards
- Replace & stock company books, newsletters and brochures
- Restock coffee bar items for clients such as sugar, coffee, cookies, napkins etc.
- We are looking for someone that has a background in customer service in a professional environment, ideally within the legal industry.
- Fluency in reading, writing, and spoken English is required. If you also speak Spanish it's a plus.
- Proficiency in using a computer.
- Excellent work history.
- Desire to be part of a team.
- The ideal candidate will have an outgoing personality and a can-do approach to any task!
- Ability to proactively call clients and prospects to secure appointments and conduct information meetings.
- Ability to conduct web-based presentations and to acquire in-person presentation skills
- Ability to meet metric objectives.
- Possess an in-depth understanding of the firm and the services we provide.
- Be able to prioritize client projects and requests effectively.
- Understand the needs of clients in order to identify "critical" services they must have, competitive services they expect to have and additional services they would like to have.
- Possess intermediate proficiency levels in answering phone calls from prospective clients, managing relationships, obtaining and processing information required to provide services, and providing sales support required
- Ability to handle conflict.
- Experience w/ CRM system a plus.
- Experience w/ Salesforce a plus.
- Highly proficient in MSOffice (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to work from 8 am until 5 pm and other such times as may be necessary.
- Must have good credit
- Hold confidentiality at a high regard
- Mature and professional
Starting pay is $14.00 per hour.
- After 60 days of service, benefits including health insurance, dental insurance, FSA
- After 60 days you will be eligible to take 5 PTO days. (accumulate every 2 weeks)
- After 1st year you will be eligible to take 14 PTO days.
- 10 paid holidays
- 2 paid volunteer days
- 401 K matching 4% matching after 1 year
- Eligible for fun activities and prizes throughout the year.
- Free onsite fitness center
- Access to company library filled with business and personal growth books
McIlveen Family Law Firm
BusinessView all jobs at McIlveen Family Law Firm
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?