The McGuff Company, Inc. is a member of a family of health care companies consisting of a medical products distribution company, compounding pharmacy and a FDA approved sterile drug manufacturing company. We provide FDA approved drugs, compounded preparations and medical devices to health care facilities world wide. We have been established for 40 years and have experienced substantial growth over the past 5 years.
The McGuff Company is currently looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our team.
- Must be customer service and detailed oriented.
- Knowledgeable MS Office Suite
- Knowledge in SAGE100 accounting software a plus.
- Highly motivated, organized, strong work ethics, attention to detail and able to work effectively with minimum supervision
- Excellent typing and communication skills
- Good organizational abilities, oral communications and interpersonal skills to effectively work with other co-workers
- Able to handle multiple tasks and responsibilities while producing high quality work within deadlines
- Proven ability to solve problems independently, effectively self prioritize goals/tasks, and maintain focus in a fast changing, multi-faceted environment
- Opportunities for attending conferences.
Our commitment to excellence in providing the highest level of consistent, reliable customer service, support and satisfaction is both our mission and trademark within the industry. Our long history of success and excellence is due solely to our talented and dedicated team!
General Information and Benefits and Salary
Immediate opening, full time
Office location just South of the Harbor/MacArthur intersection near the 405 freeway.
Business-casual work environment
We recognize people as our most valuable asset. Our competitive benefits package
- Paid vacation, sick time and holidays
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Annual performance-based reviews
- Resources for professional development
Salary offered will be based on years of experience and development capabilities.