Forklift Operator (Sign On Bonus $1000)
Do you have a strong vision of what the future of modular building might look like? Do you thrive on providing great customer service? Consider joining this booming industry with the talented team at Mobile Modular Management Corporation. Our high-quality, unique, cost-effective solutions put us at the forefront of the market, meeting even the most critical needs of today. Our solutions span applications across healthcare/medical, education, business, residential development and construction, retail and much more. As a division of McGrath, we see the potential not just in our product but in our people, too.
**SIGN ON BONUS $1000**
“A Day in the Life”
As a Certified and trained Forklift Operator you will operate forklifts to move and retrieve modular buildings, containers, tanks, and large, heavy equipment. You will also operate forklifts to stack and retrieve supplies and materials, document location of equipment and update electronic tracking systems as needed.
“What You’ll Do”
- Operate forklifts to move and retrieve modular buildings, containers, tanks and large, heavy equipment
- Operate forklifts to stack and retrieve supplies and materials
- Document location of equipment
- Update electronic equipment tracking systems
- Ensure equipment is in proper working order and documents inspections of equipment; reports discrepancies
- Maintain daily inspection log(s) for equipment and properly report exceptions; ensure equipment receives periodic maintenance
- Have knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures for role
- Rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
- Fill and deliver material vouchers to production crews
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to work outside in variable weather conditions
- Ability to follow spoken and written instruction
- Ability to safely perform all tasks and understand Company’s safety policies and procedures
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience in related work required
- Valid driver’s license required
- Possess and maintain current certification in the operations of required forklift and related equipment
- Manual dexterity and the ability to maintain physical activity for most of the day
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and hold or lift a variety of objects
- Able to carry, bend, stoop, turn, kneel, crawl, climb a ladder and other manual labor activities
- Workplace Flexibility! This program gives you flexibility to balance work and personal life while empowering you to perform with excellence each and every day.
- We offer a variety of benefits that offer you flexibility and choice, a simple selection experience, and the ability to take control over your benefit spending.
- 401K plan with Company match!
- We all need to rest and recharge that's why in addition to vacation and sick time we also offer considerable company-paid holidays!
- We also offer HSA, FSA, EAP and Pet Insurance!
- It's a great place to work where you are given the space to share ideas and opinions and the bottom-line is “YOU” matter!
The specific pay rate and level, if applicable, will depend on the successful candidate’s qualifications, prior experience and location.
A Message from Our CEO, Joe Hanna
At McGrath, diversity and inclusion are important to our culture and core values. One of our core values is that YOU matter. This means everyone in the company, inclusive of race, color, nationality, gender, orientation, and all else. You are all important and critical to our operations and success. I believe cultivating a culture that is inclusive and embraces everyone is the right thing to do and as your leader, I’m committed to making this happen.
The pre-employment screening process includes social security verification, criminal background check, drug test and a motor vehicle record will be processed as well. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, on the basis of disability and any other legally protected status.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .
Transportation and StorageView All McGrath Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.