- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus & $1,000 Quarterly Bonus potential!
- $5,000 Signing Bonus
- Quarterly performance/safety based bonus potential up to $1,000 per quarter
- We offer a variety of benefits that offer you flexibility and choice, a simple selection experience, and the ability to take control over your benefit spending.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company match
- We all need to rest and recharge that’s why in addition to vacation and sick time we also offer considerable company-paid holidays!
- An opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the business. You make the difference. You matter.
- 2-5 years’ experience as a DOT/FMSCR driver
- Class A CDL
- English required; Bilingual, Spanish preferred
- Experience driving roll-off and winch truck
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience with DOT and FMCSR compliance and regulations
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. up to shoulder level
- Ability work a winch and other equipment related to the tractor, tanks and boxes
- Ability to leverage straps and tie-downs to secure loads
- Overtime required; some nights and weekend work
- Some long-haul trips with overnight stay may be required periodically
"What You’ll Do"
- Maintain compliance of required safety equipment and gear for yourself and any assigned vehicle
- Complete quality check Pre and Post-Trip inspections; utilize E-Logs
- Coordinate maintenance on vehicles and do spot inspections for cleanliness and any potential driving hazards
- Conduct physical inventory of equipment on a regular basis and update the inventory board or report
- Provide customer service to customers at the drop/pickup site and coordinate with the sales or operations staff on any issues
- Pickup and drop berms and spill guards at customer sites with tanks
- Communicate frequently with dispatch or operations on trips, delays, issues, etc.
"A Day in the Life"
As an Adler Truck Driver your work is critical to the customer service and support of the operation of the organization. You are the face of our company to our customers. Communication skills with our customers, sales team and operations teams are critical to this role and the success of the location.
At Adler Tank Rentals, our motto is, “We’ve got your back.” But that’s not just for our customers. It’s for our team, too. If you’re passionate about building strong partnerships with customers and coworkers alike, love to share ideas, solve problems and collaborate, we’d like to talk to you. We’re a division of McGrath RentCorp and a national leader in the rental of temporary containment tanks and boxes for a wide range of critical industries, from refineries to environmental remediation, oil and gas exploration and production and other industrial applications. If you’re ready to bring your best, we’ve got your back!
A Message from Our CEO, Joe Hanna
At McGrath RentCorp, diversity and inclusion are important to our culture and core values. One of our core values is that YOU matter. This means everyone in the company, inclusive of race, color, nationality, gender, orientation, and all else. You are all important and critical to our operations and success. I believe cultivating a culture that is inclusive and embraces everyone is the right thing to do and as your leader, I’m committed to making this happen.
The pre-employment screening process includes social security verification, criminal background check, DOT drug test and physical. A motor vehicle record will be processed as well. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, on the basis of disability and any other legally protected status.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .
McGrath Rent Corp
AddressSalt Lake City, UT
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at McGrath Rent Corp