TRS Account Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Do you like to dig in deep to solve problems? Have a passion for tech-heavy concepts like 5G, Iot, or aerospace and defense? Consider joining our talented team of experts at industry-leading TRS-RenTelco. As a division of McGrath RentCorp, we bring the same core company values and offer an indispensable combination of technical expertise and great people skills to provide the very best in high-end electronic test and measurement equipment to our customers on a global scale.
“A Day in the Life”
This is a career opportunity for a highly motivated Sales Professional with a solid work ethic, exceptional character and a dynamic personality. The successful candidate will educate and advise clients on our products and services, work closely with an inside sales partner to grow business, and maintain customer relationships. Working out of your home office, this position requires extensive customer interface at various levels to determine requirements, provide accurate product information and to make sure we do things right the first time, every time.
“What You’ll Do”
- Work closely with customers to provide solutions for short to long term testing projects utilizing both operating and capital budgets
- Follow ethical business practices in compliance with established company policies and procedures
- Participate in sales and product training programs
- Update customer activities and records in the company CRM
- Develop local relationships with our key OEM partners and network in the region to identify additional new business opportunities
- Manage territory to develop/maintain client relationship through the use of telephone, electronic communications and face to face meetings
- Educate and advise clients of TRS-RenTelco on products and services, generating opportunities
- Work effectively with inside sales team partners and support to achieve monthly revenue targets
- Strategic planning of territory activities to implement and execute TRS-RenTelco go-to-market strategy
- Organized, detailed and accurate with demonstrated high-level computer skills including MS Office tools
- Demonstrated selling and closing skills
- Knowledge of rental and lease practices
- Ability to work independently and from a home office
- Effectively communicate customer requirements to relevant departments within TRS-RenTelco
- BS degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Sales experience calling on customers, prospecting and developing/maintaining relationships for at least 3 or more years
- Technical work or sales experience in electronics and/or micro-computers and services is preferred
- Remote position covering all of PA, MD, DE, and WV
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will involve work with customers where an active U.S. Security Clearance is needed.
- We value our employees' Quality of Life, and when it comes to mental health, recovery, and self-care, there is no one-size-fits-all approach that is why we provide resources where employees can find information on several wellness topics like nutrition, exercise, emotional health, and more!
- We offer a variety of benefits that offer you flexibility and choice, a simple selection experience, and the ability to take control over your benefit spending.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match.
- We all need to rest and recharge that’s why in addition to vacation and sick time we also offer considerable company-paid holidays!
- We also offer HSA, FSA, EAP and Pet Insurance!
- It’s a great place to work where you are given the space to share ideas and opinions and the bottom-line is “YOU” matter!
A Message from Our CEO, Joe Hanna
At McGrath RentCorp, diversity and inclusion are important to our culture and core values. One of our core values is that YOU matter. This means everyone in the company, inclusive of race, color, nationality, gender, orientation, and all else. You are all important and critical to our operations and success. I believe cultivating a culture that is inclusive and embraces everyone is the right thing to do and as your leader, I’m committed to making this happen.
The pre-employment screening process includes social security verification, criminal background check, drug test and a motor vehicle record will be processed as well. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, on the basis of disability and any other legally protected status.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .
McGrath Rent Corp
BusinessView all jobs at McGrath Rent Corp