- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you have a strong vision of what the future of modular building might look like? Do you thrive on providing great customer service? Consider joining this booming industry with the talented team at Mobile Modular Management Corporation. Our high-quality, unique, cost-effective solutions put us at the forefront of the market, meeting even the most critical needs of today. Our solutions span applications across healthcare/medical, education, business, residential development and construction, retail and much more. As a division of McGrath RentCorp, we see the potential not just in our product but in our people, too.
“A Day in the Life”
Mobile Modular, a well-established company specializing in mobile and modular building rentals and sales is looking for a highly motivated individual. As the Administrative Coordinator you will effectively coordinate the delivery, installation, and removal of modular buildings with internal partners, vendors and customers. You will also perform a variety of administrative and other tasks in support of the Operations and Sales departments.
“What You’ll Do”
In this role you will collaborate with sales representatives, vendor partners, management and others to:
- Meet the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; obtain customer information and use it to ensure the timely execution of projects;
- Effectively provide timely information people need to know to do their jobs; providing direct support to sales, vendors and customers to coordinate movement of equipment;
- Communicate on a technical and professional level while interfacing with vendors, contractors, architects, and customers clearly and succinctly in writing or verbally;
- Use systems, tools, and informal methods effectively to manage each project to completion while properly adhering to Company policies and procedures;
- Negotiate skillfully with customers and vendors and settle differences effectively; win concessions without damaging relationship;
- Manage the contract approval process by working with sales, management, and customers to obtain executed contracts in a timely manner; responsible for obtaining approval and maintaining contract files in accordance with Company policies and procedures;
- Work with the credit analyst and negotiate with customer on additional credit requirements;
- Assist as assigned with collections, prep of bid documents, and file preliminary liens. Provide documentation for certified payroll as applicable;
- Obtain documentation (contracts, certificates of insurance, licensing, etc.) to set up new vendors and ensure existing vendors meet Company requirements;
- Request and price quotes as needed for office supplies, yard materials, and services for repairs and modifications – as assigned;
- Prepare and issue purchase orders for office supplies and services, and materials and services for repairs, and large complexes, building modifications or refurbishments as assigned;
- Process and code invoices for payment;
- Assist on Fleet reconciliation and other reporting;
- Responsible for maintaining service of office-janitorial, keys, alarms, trash, fax, copiers, mail machine, postage, forklift & truck files/records, computer service;
- Greet visitors and answer phones in a friendly and professional manner;
- Send out overnight correspondence and track. Prepare, retrieve, and sort daily mail
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Enjoy working hard; action oriented and full of energy; pursue everything with drive, energy and a need to finish well;
- Learn quickly. Relentless and versatile learning, open to change; enjoy unfamiliar tasks and can navigate new situations effectively;
- Ability to multi-task, willing take initiative, assume responsibility, and work in a fast paced environments;
- Meet established work and performance standard;
- Composed, cool under pressure; can handle stress and is not knocked off balance by the unexpected;
- Can adhere to an appropriate and effective set of core values; is widely trusted; seen as direct, truthful; can admit mistakes; can be candid with peers;
- Create effective peer relationships and can solve problems with peers; is seen as a team player; encourages collaboration;
- Prioritize work assignments to meet department goals;
- Excellent business verbal/written communication skills;
- Maintain company standards of attendance and timeliness;
- Prior logistics experience a plus.
- High-school diploma or GED required
- 3 plus years experience working in a professional business environment required
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Outlook and Word required; PowerPoint a plus.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Extended periods of time sitting and working on a computer.
- Workplace Flexibility! This program gives you flexibility to balance work and personal life while empowering you to perform with excellence each and every day.
- We offer a variety of benefits that offer you flexibility and choice, a simple selection experience, and the ability to take control over your benefit spending.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match.
- We all need to rest and recharge that’s why in addition to vacation and sick time we also offer considerable company-paid holidays!
- We also offer HSA, FSA, EAP and Pet Insurance!
- It’s a great place to work where you are given the space to share ideas and opinions and the bottom-line is “YOU” matter!
A Message from Our CEO, Joe Hanna
At McGrath RentCorp, diversity and inclusion are important to our culture and core values. One of our core values is that YOU matter. This means everyone in the company, inclusive of race, color, nationality, gender, orientation, and all else. You are all important and critical to our operations and success. I believe cultivating a culture that is inclusive and embraces everyone is the right thing to do and as your leader, I’m committed to making this happen.
The pre-employment screening process includes social security verification, criminal background check, drug test and a motor vehicle record will be processed as well.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, on the basis of disability and any other legally protected status.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .
McGrath Rent Corp
AddressSalt Lake City, UT
BusinessView all jobs at McGrath Rent Corp