Government Sales Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you have a strong vision of what the future of modular building might look like? Do you thrive on providing great customer service? Consider joining this booming industry with the talented team at Mobile Modular. Our high-quality, unique, cost-effective solutions put us at the forefront of the market, meeting even the most critical needs of today. Our solutions span applications across healthcare/medical, education, business, residential development and construction, retail and much more. As a division of McGrath RentCorp, we see the potential not just in our product but in our people, too.
“A Day in the Life”
This is an opportunity for a seasoned and highly motivated sales leader with a solid work ethic, exceptional character, and a dynamic personality. In this position you will be responsible for developing strategies and producing proactive action plans that increase brand awareness of the company’s products and services in new and prospective national accounts and government business development including GSA contract and government prime contractor business. In addition to the new business, in this role will also be tasked with implementing and managing current national and government strategic account relationships and developing relationships with small business partners.
“What You’ll Do”
- Develop sources for information on current and future government spending for construction projects
- Ability to identify potential prospects for national and government account conversion through collaboration with other sales representatives and managers in the organization
- Develop and nurture strong customer contacts and positive, proactive relationships with customers and commercial sales representatives ensuring open streams of communication
- Educate and advise prospects and clients of Mobile Modular Management Corp. products and services to capture new business opportunities and agreements
- Proven ability to develop and deliver sales presentations in a professional and effective manner
- Develop and maintain national and government account pricing strategies
- Attain and manage Master Agreements with designated accounts
- Maintain detailed and accurate information in the company Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database
- Develop and implement action plans that increase company penetration and share of client expenditures
- Extensive experience and understanding of the federal, state, and local government procurement process
- Proven track record in large account penetration, negotiation and implementation
- Highly-skilled at building relationships with customers, prospects and industry partners
- Organized, detailed and accurate with demonstrated high-level computer and telephone skills
- Proven ability to successfully review, comprehend, negotiate and secure contracts and Master Service Agreements
- Demonstrated selling and closing skills
- Ability to achieve customer contact goals, and handle potential customers in a professional and appropriate manner
- Develops and communicates regularly the strategic account plans with all commercial sales representatives
- Collects data and develops action plans to leverage cross divisional and interregional relationships
- Ability to convey sales messaging in a professional and effective manner, and provide summary information to potential customers
- Ability to partner with all internal departments to support implementation of Master Service Agreements
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Proven track record prospecting, closing and developing business with the federal, state and local government.
- 10+ years’ experience in outside sales, developing and maintaining relationships
- Experience in the modular building industry preferred
- Experience selling and executing projects in high security government facilities preferred
- Prior effective use of CRM tools
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
We are open to this position being based in: Tampa, FL; Dallas; TX; Charlotte, NC; Pittsburgh, PA; New York, NY
Consideration will be given to basing this position in other locations where we currently conduct business.
- We value our employees' Quality of Life, and when it comes to mental health, recovery, and self-care, there is no one-size-fits-all approach that is why we provide resources where employees can find information on several wellness topics like nutrition, exercise, emotional health, and more!
- We offer a variety of benefits that offer you flexibility and choice, a simple selection experience, and the ability to take control over your benefit spending.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match.
- We all need to rest and recharge that’s why in addition to vacation and sick time we also offer considerable company-paid holidays!
- We also offer HSA, FSA, EAP and Pet Insurance!
- It’s a great place to work where you are given the space to share ideas and opinions and the bottom-line is “YOU” matter!
A Message from Our CEO, Joe Hanna
At McGrath RentCorp, diversity and inclusion are important to our culture and core values. One of our core values is that YOU matter. This means everyone in the company, inclusive of race, color, nationality, gender, orientation, and all else. You are all important and critical to our operations and success. I believe cultivating a culture that is inclusive and embraces everyone is the right thing to do and as your leader, I’m committed to making this happen.
The pre-employment screening process includes social security verification and criminal background check. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, on the basis of disability and any other legally protected status.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .
McGrath Rent Corp
BusinessView all jobs at McGrath Rent Corp