Customer Service Sales Support
- Posted: over a month ago
At Adler Tank Rentals, our motto is, “We’ve got your back.” But that’s not just for our customers. It’s for our team, too. If you’re passionate about building strong partnerships with customers and coworkers alike, love to share ideas, solve problems and collaborate, we’d like to talk to you. We’re a division of McGrath RentCorp and a national leader in the rental of temporary containment tanks and boxes for a wide range of critical industries, from refineries to environmental remediation, oil and gas exploration and production and other industrial applications. If you’re ready to bring your best, we’ve got your back!
“A Day in the Life”
In this position you will provide direct support to the customers, Operations Manager and Sales Team in growing existing customers, identifying and qualifying prospects, ensuring Adler Tank Rentals service meets/exceeds customer expectations, and ensuring compliance with internal Adler processes. This role is in direct support of the implementation and execution of the sales strategy and customer service.
“What You’ll Do”
- Manage and facilitate various construction bid sites
- Answer incoming phone calls for the region.
- Get all information and be the front line on customer inquiries.
- Assign the quote to the appropriate OSR or complete quote and send to customer if able
- Submit quotes for sales reps when appropriate
- Manage Oracle CRM to drive execution of sales strategy and provide reports as needed. This includes:
- Input and/or update leads; trade show lists, lead lists and other external leads
- Generate additional leads through research via the Internet and other sources to find customers in the region that currently use services, but not Adler services
- Assign leads to appropriate sales rep by geography or customer base
- Assign Request for Quotes to appropriate sales rep and track progression of activities
- Assigning tasks in CRM to sales reps. This includes but not limited to:
- Customers who use us in other geographic locations. A list of target industries, customers and regional opportunities
- Customers where revenue drops month over month
- New target industries.
- Customers who have projects coming up based on PEC Reports
- Generate reports from the CRM to assist the sales staff in getting ahead of seasonal spikes
- Generate reports on weekly quotes
- Manage other events and Programs.
- Assist customers with Customer Hub
- Manage and coordinate pre qualifications Forms, RFP’s and RFQ’s
- Manage the completion of any end user contract needs and billing accuracy.
- Job tracking – sales portion – Rental Orders etc.
- Accounts Payable and Receivables for customers
- Manage Inventory reports
- Action Oriented, Perseverance, Drive for Results and Customer Focus
- Planning, Time Management, Planning, Priority Setting, Informing, Timely Decision Making, Process Management and Work Systems
- Intellectual Horsepower, Learning on the Fly, Problem Solving, Strategic Agility
- Interpersonal Savvy, Approachability, Boss Relationships, Understanding other – other work groups, Peer Relationships, Composure, Ethics and Values, Integrity and Trust, Listening, Patience, Personal Disclosure and Self Development
- 2-5 years in a prior customer service and/or sales support role or operations
- PC proficiency with MS Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience working with sales CRM or other database management software
- High School diploma required – Bachelor’s degree preferred
- We value our employees' Quality of Life, and when it comes to mental health, recovery, and self-care, there is no one-size-fits-all approach that is why we provide resources where employees can find information on several wellness topics like nutrition, exercise, emotional health, and more!
- We offer a variety of benefits that offer you flexibility and choice, a simple selection experience, and the ability to take control over your benefit spending.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match.
- We all need to rest and recharge that’s why in addition to vacation and sick time we also offer considerable company-paid holidays!
- We also offer HSA, FSA, EAP and Pet Insurance!
- It’s a great place to work where you are given the space to share ideas and opinions and the bottom-line is “YOU” matter!
A Message from Our CEO, Joe Hanna
At McGrath RentCorp, diversity and inclusion are important to our culture and core values. One of our core values is that YOU matter. This means everyone in the company, inclusive of race, color, nationality, gender, orientation, and all else. You are all important and critical to our operations and success. I believe cultivating a culture that is inclusive and embraces everyone is the right thing to do and as your leader, I’m committed to making this happen.
The pre-employment screening process includes social security verification and criminal background check. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, on the basis of disability and any other legally protected status.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .
McGrath Rent Corp
BusinessView all jobs at McGrath Rent Corp