Quick Lube Technician
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
This role will mainly be focused on fluid checks and basic maintenance. Typically, a Quick Lube Service Technician will change a vehicle's oil, check the transmission fluid and other fluid levels, inspect various belts and filters, and check air levels and gauges.
- Medical/Dental/ Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid training
- Life Insurance
- Saturday lunch on us!
- Change a vehicles oil and filter
- Check and Top Off all fluids, check all filters and replace if necessary
- Measure Brake Pad wear
- Perform Multipoint Inspection
- Maintain efficiency and accuracy in diagnosing as well as repairing vehicles
- Repair or replace worn parts ahead of the vehicle’s breakdown or damage
- Use power tools, machine tools, and common hand tools to perform various tasks
- Knowledge of automobiles
- Effective analytical and communication skills
- Strong reading, computer, and mathematics skills
- Ability to learn new technology and repair and service procedures and specifications
- Comfortable operating electronic diagnostic equipment
- High school diploma or GED
- Technical degree preferred
- ASE certifications preferred
- Minimum of 1 year in service department
- Ability to lift 50 pounds and work on your feet for extended periods of time
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Basic computer skills
- Positive, friendly attitude
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
McGrath Elmhurst ToyotaElmhurst, IL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.