McGrath & Associates, Inc Saint Louis, MO
- Posted: over a month ago
Do you like to manage building projects, delegating tasks, and traveling to new areas? If the answer is “Yes!” then we have an opportunity for you.
Everyone at McGrath places a premium on servicing the customer. As a 100% employee-owned company, the motivation to deliver superior service has created an atmosphere focused on the success for all involved while still having fun in the process.
We have had continued business growth over the last decade expanding into new territories. We are seeking to add a safety minded, experienced, and highly motivated traveling superintendent to join our team.
WHY WORK FOR US?
At McGrath & Associates, Inc. you are beyond just an employee, you are a part of the McGrath family. We take pride in employing the highest caliber talent the workforce has to offer.
McGrath & Associates, Inc. appreciates and values the ongoing commitment of its employees and is pleased to provide a highly competitive total compensation and benefits package.
MCGRATH OFFERS YOU:
- 100% Family Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage paid by the company
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Company paid life insurance and short-term and long-term disability insurance
- 401k plan with company match and Roth option
You will be responsible for coordinating the onsite operations of specific outside of St. Louis projects. You would be responsible for a variety of tasks such as subcontractor coordination, field labor management, quality control, safety, field reports, minor change order estimating task, and owner relationships.
Managing projects safely, profitable while looking out for the best interest of the client is a must.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERTISE
- Self-starter that takes sincere pride in your work.
- Have a stable work history with multiple references.
- Maintain strong work and personal ethics.
- Complete understanding of construction plans, specifications, and contracts.
- Understanding of all Architectural, MEP & FP Trade work
- Develop long-term working relationships with clients and subcontractors.
- Strong scheduling abilities.
- Knowledge of project invoicing and cost tracking.
- Solid communication skills.
- Current OSHA 30- hour training minimum.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Scheduling software.
A LITTLE ABOUT McGRATH
McGrath was founded in 1983 and has become one of the industry’s leading Design/Build Construction Manager and General Contractors based out of St. Louis, MO. The company specializes in construction of Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Energy, Industrial and Commercial projects for a repeat client base. McGrath takes pride in these lasting relationships that were built on hard work and dedication the last 38 years serving the St. Louis and surrounding areas. Our team is proud to say we were voted the 2020 and 2021 GC of the Year by the American Subcontractor’s Association of the Midwest.
Mandatory Substance Abuse testing per the St. Louis Construction Industry Substance Abuse Consortium is required.
McGrath & Associates, Inc
AddressSaint Louis, MO
ConstructionView all jobs at McGrath & Associates, Inc