- Posted: over a month ago
Are you detail oriented, have a professional demeanor, and highly motivated? Do you like collaborating with like-minded individuals and problem solving in complex areas of construction? If the answer is “Yes!” then we have an opportunity for you.
Everyone at McGrath places a premium on servicing the customer. As a 100% employee-owned company, the motivation to deliver superior service has created an atmosphere focused on the success for all involved while still having fun in the process.
We have had continued business growth over the last decade expanding into new territories. We are seeking to add an experienced, highly motivated, goal-oriented Project Manager to join our Pharmaceutical team.
WHY WORK FOR US?
At McGrath & Associates, Inc. you are beyond just an employee, you are a part of the McGrath family. We take pride in employing the highest caliber talent the workforce has to offer.
McGrath & Associates, Inc. appreciates and values the ongoing commitment of its employees and is pleased to provide a highly competitive total compensation and benefits package.
MCGRATH OFFERS YOU:
- 100% Family Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage paid by the company
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Company paid life insurance and short-term and long-term disability insurance
- 401k plan with company match and Roth option
Project Management is a vital contributing role in all aspects of our business. You would be a part of the inception to completion of the project. You will be responsible for managing multiple construction projects for our various business units. Duties include but are not limited to shop drawing review and processing, estimating, plan takeoff, subcontractor coordination, scheduling, project meeting documentation, review project financials, reporting of project cost, research project technical data, and field labor management will be required.
Much of your responsibility will be with projects for an established repeat client base. Additionally, your role of Project Manager is to understand and meet our customer’s needs and requirements in a pleasant and professional manner.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERTISE
- 5+ years of experience in the construction industry, with an emphasis on Pharmaceutical and Industrial projects preferred.
- Self-starter and organized individual that takes sincere pride in your work.
- Have a stable work history with multiple references.
- Maintain strong work and personal ethics.
- Complete understanding of how to read and understand construction plans, specifications.
- Develop long-term working relationships with clients and subcontractors.
- Ability to negotiate.
- Strong scheduling abilities. Knowledge of Primavera Scheduling software.
- Knowledge of project invoicing and project finance tracking.
- Solid communication skills.
- Current OSHA 10-hour training minimum.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Scheduling software.
- Experience with Pharmaceutical Projects and Document Controls.
- Understanding of mechanical, electrical and control systems.
- Strong leadership qualities along with the ability to prioritized and set direction.
- Skilled with Procore or other cloud-based project management platforms.
- Experience in pharmaceutical or clean manufacturing preferred.
- Willing to travel sometimes based on project locations.
A LITTLE ABOUT McGRATH
McGrath was founded in 1983 and has become one of the industry’s leading Design/Build Construction Manager and General Contractors based out of St. Louis, MO. The company specializes in construction of Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Energy, Industrial and Commercial projects for a repeat client base. McGrath takes pride in these lasting relationships that were built on hard work and dedication the last 38 years serving the St. Louis and surrounding areas. Our team is proud to say we were voted the 2020 and 2021 GC of the Year by the American Subcontractor’s Association of the Midwest.
Mandatory Substance Abuse testing per the St. Louis Construction Industry Substance Abuse Consortium is required.
McGrath & Associates, Inc
AddressSaint Louis, MO
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?