Want to join an amazing work hard/play hard culture with unlimited opportunity?
Are you a self motivated, and driven individual who knows how to get things done?
Do you enjoy helping people, and bettering people's lives on a daily basis?
Then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We're looking for a select group of leaders, entrepreneurs, and high achievers eager to jump start their sales career with a fast-paced, stable, and internationally growing company.
We specialize in providing permanent benefits for Associations, Labor Unions and Credit Union members. These 30,000 + Union groups voted our company to distribute benefits to their members. We take great pride in our contacts with our Union groups and as a result - there is no cold calling or prospecting involved!
Benefits Rep Responsibilities Include:
- Help facilitate benefits through Union/Association members
- Determine eligibility for new clients
- Help and assist with application process
- Open customer accounts
- Conduct product and service reports by collecting and analyzing client information
Management Leadership Responsibilities Include:
- Maintain team by selecting, orienting, and training employees
- Maintain quality service by enforcing customer service standards
- Analyze and resolve quality and customer service issues within team
- Identify trends in-order to improve current systems
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops
At AILmidwest, "Opportunity Unlimited '' means YOU decide what you're worth. As an independent contractor, YOU are in control. Your performance determines how much money you make and how far you take your career.
If you find yourself in a job without the compensation to match your ability, without the prospect of advancement, or without the flexible schedule you desire, AILmidwest might be the solution to your dilemma.
Put your ambition to work at AIL and give yourself the opportunity for growth, a desirable income, freedom, and flexibility.
For consideration, please copy and paste this link in your browser, and select a time for interview. Time shown in EST; please adjust accordingly when choosing a time for your meeting.
Times Available are:
Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday @ 6:30 PM EST
Thursday - Friday @ 9:00 AM EST
Saturday @ 10:00 AM EST
We look forward to adding you to our team of highly successful entrepreneurs!
AILmidwest is a wholly owned subsidiary of Torchmark Corporation (NYSE: TMK), an S&P 500 Company.
Ailmidwest is striving to become the premier in-home life insurance sales company serving working families in the United States, Canada, New Zealand, and through our wholly-owned subsidiary, National Income Life Insurance Company, in New York.