McGivney, Kluger, Clark & Intoccia is seeking to hire a Paralegal for the toxic tort/asbestos department of our Manhattan office.
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Conduct research to support legal proceedings
- Assist with the drafting and reviewing of legal documents
- Investigate facts to help in the negotiation of legal disputes
- Monitor and ensure compliance with state and federal regulations
- Preparing Trial Binders
- Record and store client information
- 2-5 years of defense litigation experience as a paralegal
- Prior asbestos experience preferred.
- Familiarity with legal research
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Computer literate
Although we are a rapidly growing mid-size firm, we try to keep a "small firm" mentality by focusing on remaining family oriented. You will never be just a number here. The firm does its best to bring all of our offices together despite being located throughout the United States. We enjoy attending firm outings and events with one another such as our annual holiday party, softball games, professional sporting events, and informal office lunches. Once you join MCKI, you join a family.