Customer Service Agent- Interline Passenger Support
- Posted: 5 days ago
McGee Air Services is looking for Interline Passenger Support Agents for our Los Angeles Operations
$20.22 per hour PLUS Flight Privileges
Interline Passenger Support Agents are key members of McGee and perform duties necessary to ensure a positive passenger experience. This role works in a fast-paced environment and provides clear direction and baggage assistance to passengers as they transition between the International and Domestic terminals.
Do you match this skillset? ...
- Maintain a high level of focus on customer service while exhibiting patience and compassion
- Assists customers with travel needs including directions and general travel questions
- Assists passengers with the recheck and the handling of their baggage
- Accurately performs baggage scanning duties utilizing hand-held scanning devices
- Executes tasks with safety and compliance at the forefront at all times, and reports potential hazards and threats
- Acts in accordance with the values of Safety, Service, Integrity, Mutual Respect, Accountability, and Pride at all times, and portrays a positive image in this customer-facing role
- Insurance Package
- Paid days off - holidays/personal/vacation/sick
- Travel Privileges
- Advancement Opportunities
- Recognition programs and incentives
We'd love if you have some of these...
- Previous customer service experience required
- Ability to work at a constant and quick pace for up to two consecutive hours
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with an ability to get along with others
- Perform work according to set procedures
- Anticipating needs of others in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding and interpreting flight schedules and airline flight destination information
- Must have the ability to lift up to 75 pounds on a frequent basis
- Ability to receive and communicate information in English
- Able to work a schedule encompassing weekends and holidays
- Obtaining and maintaining airport security clearance and by passing background criminal history check
- Reliable attendance and punctuality required
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CULTURE: McGee Air Services is an entrepreneurial venture with a mindset of delivering incredible service. We are flexible, adaptable, resourceful, collaborative, and inclusive.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
McGee Air Services an Alaska Airlines company
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
McGee Air Services
AddressLos Angeles, CA
BusinessView all jobs at McGee Air Services