Assistant Production Supervisor - 2nd Shift
Assistant Production Supervisor
2nd Shift: 3:30 PM –12:00 AM (Mon-Fri)
On-the-Job Paid Training
Responsibility: Assist department supervisors with the development and supervision of their staff as well as provide a resource for administrative functions and tasks in support of continuous improvement.
- Two-year college degree or technical certification.
- One to three year’s supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English both written and orally.
- Strong computer skills, in particular, Microsoft Office, (Intermediate to Advanced in Excel).
- Ability to successfully multi task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with other employees; give adequate and competent direction; ensure work is completed according to assigned schedule; and be proactive in continuous improvement.
- Ability to work the regularly scheduled shift, and also be flexible to work overtime as necessary, which may include weekends.
- Lean experience (e.g. Six Sigma or classes)
- Previous Experience in a Supervisor role mentoring employees
- Word and PowerPoint
McGard offers a competitive wage and benefits package:
- Health, dental, life and disability insurances
- Paid personal and vacation days, and 10 holidays
- 401(k) Plan with employer match and annual company contribution
- Discretionary quarterly profit sharing bonus
Apply online at www.mcgard.com/jobs
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”
McGard, LLC.Orchard Park, NY
Get fresh Assistant Production Supervisor - 2nd Shift jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.