Sales and Delivery Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
McFleshman's is looking for a vibrant and sales centric personality to represent our delicious beer-flavored beer. We are searching for someone who is interested in helping grow our small business and brand. The perfect candidate will have an outgoing, magnetic personality, be growth oriented, and have the ability to take initiative. (Minimum 21 years of age - you need to be able to taste the beer you're selling!) Please feel free to send a message with any questions you might have. We always are looking for awesome and versatile talent with the right fit for the position for both parties in mind!
Important Skills and Abilities:
Engaging and energetic
Strong sales drive with the ability to multitask and prioritize
A results driven, energetic, confident personality
Ability to work nights and weekends if needed occasionally
Strong self-starter with track record of success in a highly self-directed environment (or the ability to strive for this!)
- Ability to frequently stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch and climb.
- Ability to frequently talk, hear, and smell.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 130 pounds.
- Ability to frequently reach with hands and arms. Use hands to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- Vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and the ability to adjust focus.
License and good driving record required.
- Serve as the McFleshman's Brewing Company Brand Ambassador and promote our positive company culture and social responsibility.
- Exceed annual sales and distribution goals with both existing and new accounts.
- Demonstrate sales abilities through successful presentation of products and market events.
- Assist distributor partner in promoting sales of the products and building consumer acceptance.
- Launch creative sales and marketing programs across territories.
- Build and maintain close working relationships with top on and off premise accounts.
- Serve as key contact for account/customer questions regarding products, prices, availability, etc.
- Provide post-sales and on-going customer support to resolves issues.
- Identify and execute upon opportunities to support account sales, tasting events, tap takeovers and education of consumers.
- Load products into delivery vehicle, plan delivery routes, and deliver products to customers in a professional and timely manner.
- Ability to work the taproom if requested or needed as backup.
- Other duties as assigned.
McFleshman's Brewing CompanyWhy Work Here?
Excellent team and work environment - plus we sling great beer to a community full of awesome humans!
McFleshman's Brewing Company is a production brewery with a taproom and beer garden. We specialize in German lagers and English real ales, but dabble in many styles. We do not serve alcohol or food. Our mission statement is as follows: We respect the beer, its history, and those who make it. We are an inclusive community cornerstone. Our goal is to celebrate and advance the craft of brewing by way of art as well as science. We are big fans of tradition, but not afraid of innovation. We just really, really dig beer.
115 S State St. AppletonAppleton, WI
BusinessView all jobs at McFleshman's Brewing Company