Terrific opportunity for a Landscape Maintenance Director role with a Professional Landscape Firm in Lantana, TX.
Join a newly opened Residential and Commercial Maintenance Landscape Firm located in the Lantana, TX area, seeking a qualified Landscape Maintenance Director to direct a growing branch, serving clients in the Northwest Dallas area.
The Landscape Maintenance Director (LMD) primary responsibility is to be in our Client's Gardens, and to establish a rapport with Clientele regarding the ongoing care of their property. This will include: oversight of the Services Teams as they progress through the work week; keeping the properties needs as a priority; diagnosing insect & disease issues as they relate to plant health care. Additionally, you are expected to run the branch efficiently and profitably. This role will report to the owner of the firm.
Qualified candidates will be motivated, self-starters green-industry leaders and will have:
- A creative eye that includes the attention to fine details in the landscape.
- An exceptional customer service attitude, and great communication skills.
- A strong knowledge of local & adapted annual flowers, perennials, shrubs, trees, and planting materials as well as horticulturally proper maintenance practices.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with clients, co-workers, and vendors.
- Horticulture or landscape degree preferred, but not necessary. A minimum of 5 years of direct experience in residential or commercial maintenance will be considered.
- MS Office experience, specifically; a working knowledge of Excel spreadsheets.
- Ability to multi-task to accommodate client preferences.
- A solid understanding of irrigation systems and programming; identification of turf weed issues, insect/disease identification and treatment, appropriate pruning practices and turf management.
- A valid state Driver's License, with the ability to be insured by our Carrier.
- State Licensing & Green Industry Certifications are a plus.
- 4+ years of Landscape/Green Industry Management Experience
- Team Player
- Someone who is able to work well with standardized processes and procedures
- Solid landscape maintenance knowledge base is required
- Go getter, hungry, and motivated.
- Business Development and Sales skills
- Financial acumen & knowledge
Important to note:
- Family atmosphere
- Big company, small feel
- Fun Team and Working environment
- Grow and manage your own branch!