Grow your career with an Industry Leader! Looking for an accomplished Landscape Account Manager to manage a dynamic portfolio of commercial accounts for a driven, full-service LANDSCAPE firm in Mountains of Colorado.
We are seeking a confident, competitive, proactive self-starter that has enthusiastic, driven and client-oriented with experience in the Landscape Industry. The Account Manager is an experienced landscape professional who is responsible for the acquisition and retention of long-term quality clients. They will accomplish this through an orchestrated sales process; a program of proactive contact & support with clients; and planning, scheduling, and supervising daily activities of the landscape maintenance team. The Account Manager is always looking for opportunities to be helpful, solve problems, and enrich the experience of a client.
Candidates must be able to build a relationship with the client to create the vision for the ongoing maintenance and enhancements of their property as well as communicate the vision and expectations for the clients' and assist in the planting of seasonal plantings, design changes and resolving challenges. Direct efforts with the maintenance and enhancement teams.
- Management & enhancement of assigned accounts
- Serve as the lead point of contact for client accounts
- Develop and maintain strong long-lasting client relationships
- Visit client sites on a monthly basis
- Meet with clients, or their representatives, at least twice per year to ensure expectations are being met
- Proactively propose enhancement work to clients
- Assist in the renewal of maintenance contracts
- Meet or exceed established sales goals at desired profit levels for new and enhancement sales
- Conversion of qualified opportunities into clients
- Cross sell landscape maintenance and Christmas Decor clients
- Recovery of lost, or potentially lost, accounts
- The development of new relationships which lead to new opportunities
- Practice effective and efficient time management skills
- Meet or exceed client expectations regarding the timely and successful delivery of services by our team
Plan, schedule, and supervise daily activities of the landscape maintenance team, making adjustments to schedules and routes as necessary
Review & approve daily time sheets
Project the need for and order materials necessary for landscape maintenance & enhancement work
Assist teams as necessary to meet production schedules and to stay within budgeted times
Monitor the quality of landscape maintenance and enhancement work by periodically inspecting properties. Communicate any issues to the appropriate parties and work to find a resolution
Assist with implementation of safety programs. Enforcement of safe work behavior and safe work sites
Train team members in proper horticultural techniques & equipment operation/maintenance
Monitor team performance, conduct periodic team performance evaluations, and documents all personnel actions
Assist in hiring decisions for the landscape maintenance team
Attendance at in-house and off-site trainings, meetings, & conferences
Provide regular communications on sales, opportunities, and goals
Identify opportunities for new service offerings
The Account Manager position requires an Associate degree. Knowledge gained through industry education and certifications may be considered in lieu of a degree.
Strong communication, math, & organizational skills
A working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, & Outlook.
The ability to read blueprints
The ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds
Valid Driver's License, insurable by our company